BY YOPLAIT #6 in Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

• Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?2 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
  • "There are so many great flavors and my family loves this yogurt also. " in 1 review
  • "My whole family love these!" in 1 review
  • "You'll love it even more frozen and it's an easy and quick snack for a long hot day" in 1 review
  • "I need all the fat when it comes to the low fat i have to pick and choose cause some of them taste like its missing something (the FAT)." in 1 review
Liz T.
I’ve been eating yogurt for decades now and it’s always been Yoplait or Dannon. Now with the Greek yogurt craze out there, I find less and less varieties in my local grocery store , which is disappointing. I think they changed the flavor because they don’t taste the same anymore. The Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt is still my favorite. I’m now eating Oui™ Yoplait® Strawberry Flavored French Style Yogurt
Teresa N.
Delicious! If you’re a fan of strawberries, this is the go-to yogurt for you. There are strawberry bits within the yogurt which is a pleasant surprise. It’s not overpowering with strawberries and is creamy, not too chunky, for a yogurt. Great for snack and if you’re looking for a crunch, add a bit or cereal or granola. Highly recommend to people on the go or to enjoy at home.
Cheryl N.
The best tasting yogurt I've had.  My 10 month old loves it. Very creamy n delicious . Very price effective.  It is better than other products.  In it's own class if u ask me. Repeat customer for sure Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Lynette V.
Yoplait was always a comfort food for me. Growing up yogurt was too expensive and we rarely had them at home. My mom would only get them when they were on sale. Love the strawberry flavored one the most. The strawberry chunks are the best part. And if it's a hot day out just put your yogurt in the freezer and you have yourself a nice ice cream yoplait
Allison C.
My kiddies eat these original yogurts basically every day. I have 5 boys, ages 1-13. Some of them love the Boston creme pie flavor, so they can have a yogurt with “no-chunks”. Creamy, not too sweet, and high quality. I’m pretty sure I remember that they removed all artificial colors and flavors? I very much appreciate that.
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
I love the taste and i started eating it for the health benefits. Acidophilus is a ingredient that i look for. Its a good bacteria that help stop yeast build up and single handedly got rid of thrush in my babies. If i could give it more then 5 stars i would it save 1 of my babies life seriously!!
Amber S.
Osceola , IA
When I’m trying to eat healthy or when I know that the kids have a lot of outside activities this is the item we keep stocked in the fridge. Yogurt can satisfy my sweet tooth or give the kids a snack they can grab and go. I know it will sustain them and give nutritious calories over empty ones.
Sarah G.
my son loves this brand of yogurt. it is the only brand he will eat at all. he eats this just about everyday for breakfast. its hard to find yogurt at our supermarket that isnt mixed so i love that is plain strawberry with no chunks. Wic also covers the big tub of this for those getting WIC.
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
Honestly just really good. I like buying the larger container as opposed to the individuals as I feel like it’s a little more environmentally friendly. The yogurt has just the right amount of sweetness and fruit flavor. I eat yogurt almost every day for breakfast and sometimes as dessert!
Brianna M.
This is my all time favorite yogurt. I think this is one of the best tasting ones. I like that it has chunks of strawberries in it. I buy this at Walmart. I think the price is good for what you get. I would definitely buy this again. I would also recommend it to my friends.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?