BY YOPLAIT #59 in Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

• Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?2 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
  • "You'll love it even more frozen and it's an easy and quick snack for a long hot day" in 1 review
  • "There are so many great flavors and my family loves this yogurt also. " in 1 review
  • "My whole family love these!" in 1 review
  • "I need all the fat when it comes to the low fat i have to pick and choose cause some of them taste like its missing something (the FAT)." in 1 review
Teresa N.
Delicious! If you’re a fan of strawberries, this is the go-to yogurt for you. There are strawberry bits within the yogurt which is a pleasant surprise. It’s not overpowering with strawberries and is creamy, not too chunky, for a yogurt. Great for snack and if you’re looking for a crunch, add a bit or cereal or granola. Highly recommend to people on the go or to enjoy at home.
Marie N.
Burke
As we all know yogurt is good for us, I usually pick this up any time I’m going to be on antibiotics. I also go towards the strawberry flavor, I like that it has chunks of real strawberry in there and it doesn’t taste artificial. I personally love this yogurt and will go back to it time and time again.
Renee G.
Batesville
I love this yogurt. It has pieces of strawberries in it and its so good. I wont eat any other yogurt but this one. Its healthy and good tasting. Its the only yogurt my family buys and its affordable its not too high. We buy single cups or the 8 packs.
Hannaley S.
Kinston
It is so good. It is smooth And easy to eat, I like to eat my yogurt cold. I bought it at Walmart and I’m glad I did. It is easy to pack and Also good for lunches. I would buy it again in any flavor, but I would definitely recommend you to buy this item.
Desiree L.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Yogurt !!!!
I Also Love Strawberries So This Is Perfect For Strawberry Lovers. It Has Strawberry Pieces In It As Most Strawberry Products Do But It Is Really Good, Especially For A Quick Healthy Snack !!! Not Too Expensive, They Also Have This Product In A 2lb Tub !!!
Tatiana M.
winston salem
I have been eating this product since I was a little girl. I love it but again Yoplait has a lot of sugars and other things in it that are not fully healthy so I eat it when I want to just have something sweet. It is pretty cheap like .89 so you can stock up on them if you choose.
Abigail M.
yorktown
I love the taste of this product. I love the little strawberry bits that are in it. Sadly I don’t eat it as much because the strawberry bits get stuck in my braces. The only thing I don’t like is that when you open the yogurt if your not lucky, it squirts all over you.
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
This yogurt is my absolute favorite. It is so creamy and I love the chunks of fruit in it. I love how it’s not expensive at all and there are so many different types and flavors to choose from. I love buying them for lunch bags!
JBainsBeauty B.
These is a great everyday yogurt. Nothing too fancy but I like that it is at least low fat. Usually I eat Greek yogurt but this low fat is nice to eat sometimes to change it up. The flavor is good and mild. I would buy it again
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite flavor of Yoplait Yogurt especially if you add some granola to the cup! Yum! Yum! Yum! This is a great on-the-go snack and it's light. For me, it did not make me feel bloated or anything bad afterwards
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?