BY YOPLAIT #4 in Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

• Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?3 Answers
Reviews (1904)
  • "I need all the fat when it comes to the low fat i have to pick and choose cause some of them taste like its missing something (the FAT)." in 1 review
  • "There are so many great flavors and my family loves this yogurt also. " in 1 review
  • "My whole family love these!" in 1 review
  • "You'll love it even more frozen and it's an easy and quick snack for a long hot day" in 1 review
Christina M.
I decided to try Yoplait yogurt and am happy with my decision. A six ounce carton is perfect for that early snack. It is tasty and comes in a variety of flavors. It is relatively low in calories and has all the right ingredients.
Yoplait six ounce yogurt has 6-7 grams of protein, and only 20 carbs. It contains calcium plus Vitamins A and D.I strongly recommend this product.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
This is my favorite go to yogurt. It's perfect to enjoy as a snack or something quick to eat in the morning. It's light and not heavy for me to eat and I don't feel guilty because it's not fattening. I have tried other yogurts but this is by far my favorite just because it's a great size not to big so you don't feel guilty for eating to much and not to small where you don't feel satisfied. The taste is so rich and creamy and they have bits of real strawberry mix in.
Cheryl N.
Cumberland
The best tasting yogurt I've had.  My 10 month old loves it. Very creamy n delicious . Very price effective.  It is better than other products.  In it's own class if u ask me. Repeat customer for sure Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Kookie A.
Alameda, CA
😋

Yum yum in my tum!
This Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt is
a really good snack, it’s definitely a great go to if you are a on the go person like me! My daughter also enjoys it for dessert after her lunch on some days. They just recently added more fruit to each cup and I can vouch for that.

It comes in so many different flavors. A couple of my favorite flavors of mine are Strawberry Banana, Strawberries, Blueberries, & Piña Colada. The cup is very portable so easy to stuff in a purse, bag, or lunchbox.

I get my yogurt from either Target or Walmart
depending on where I am and at both places 1 yogurt cup costs less than $1.

I recommend! 💁🏻‍♀️
Shavana S.
Hodge
I would rate Yoplait yogurt a 5-5 it’s so tasty and it’s healthy for you. I would recommend you guys buying this it’s strawberry flavor and it has strawberry pieces in it. If you try this you would want to buy it again.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Kat R.
This has always been my favorite yogurt since I was a child. At every store, the price is always great and it’s always great tasting as well. It’s one of my staples for what we need to buy every week. The strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite flavor but I’ve tried quite a few of them and the others are good as well!
Joanna N.
Anaheim
I love this yogurt i could eat it every day. I love how it have fruit pieces in it and it tasted natural. I usually buy it from Walmart in singles because i crave them randomly. I believe they are healthy I eat one and im full for a while. I get headaches if i do not eat properly and with this I will feel fine.
Elizabeth L.
Chester wv
I love love love their yogurt it’s smooth it’s light it give you the boost I need it’s like a little pick me up in a cup. It’s sweet in taste and taste like you just ate a fresh strawberry straight from the plant I would recommend this to my family and others  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Genesis F.
Dorchester, MA
Yummy 😋! I feed my child a lot with Yoplait. He loves it more than solid food. He moves well his bowels after having Yoplait yoghourt 🍓 Strawberry. So many virtues and benefits in this product for our health. I always buy it and recommend it to my friends and family.
Kay P.
Youngsville, NC
Strawberry yogurt is just as good and can go with anything. It also has good bacteria and it’s good for a quick snack. It’s healthy and you can get it from your local grocery store like Walmart, Food-Lion, Kroger or Harris Teeter. It is not inexpensive as well they also carry the big cup.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?

back