BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

• Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?2 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
  • "I need all the fat when it comes to the low fat i have to pick and choose cause some of them taste like its missing something (the FAT)." in 1 review
  • "There are so many great flavors and my family loves this yogurt also. " in 1 review
  • "My whole family love these!" in 1 review
  • "You'll love it even more frozen and it's an easy and quick snack for a long hot day" in 1 review
Christina M.
I decided to try Yoplait yogurt and am happy with my decision. A six ounce carton is perfect for that early snack. It is tasty and comes in a variety of flavors. It is relatively low in calories and has all the right ingredients.
Yoplait six ounce yogurt has 6-7 grams of protein, and only 20 carbs. It contains calcium plus Vitamins A and D.I strongly recommend this product.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Priscilla P.
Carson, CA
This is my favorite go to yogurt. It's perfect to enjoy as a snack or something quick to eat in the morning. It's light and not heavy for me to eat and I don't feel guilty because it's not fattening. I have tried other yogurts but this is by far my favorite just because it's a great size not to big so you don't feel guilty for eating to much and not to small where you don't feel satisfied. The taste is so rich and creamy and they have bits of real strawberry mix in.
Liz T.
I’ve been eating yogurt for decades now and it’s always been Yoplait or Dannon. Now with the Greek yogurt craze out there, I find less and less varieties in my local grocery store , which is disappointing. I think they changed the flavor because they don’t taste the same anymore. The Yoplait® Original Harvest Peach Yogurt is still my favorite. I’m now eating Oui™ Yoplait® Strawberry Flavored French Style Yogurt
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
Yoplait Strawberry yogurt is my absolute favorite yogurt of all time! I am a huge fan of strawberries and the strawberries in the yogurt taste very fresh and the yogurt itself always taste perfectly made. The yogurt is very reasonably priced and is worth very penny spent. I usually purchase it at my local super Walmart or the neighborhood Walmart. I plan on purchasing some the next time I go to the store.
Cheryl N.
The best tasting yogurt I've had.  My 10 month old loves it. Very creamy n delicious . Very price effective.  It is better than other products.  In it's own class if u ask me. Repeat customer for sure Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I’m a huge fan of yogurt and yoplait just does it right for me! My favorite flavor is strawberry and honestly I only really buy strawberry. I have tried other flavors and believe me I do like some of the other flavors , strawberry is just the best of the best. I love the little real strawberries that come inside. Everything about it is amazing. I highly recommend yoplait !
Lynette V.
Yoplait was always a comfort food for me. Growing up yogurt was too expensive and we rarely had them at home. My mom would only get them when they were on sale. Love the strawberry flavored one the most. The strawberry chunks are the best part. And if it's a hot day out just put your yogurt in the freezer and you have yourself a nice ice cream yoplait
Kookie A.
😋

Yum yum in my tum!
This Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt is
a really good snack, it’s definitely a great go to if you are a on the go person like me! My daughter also enjoys it for dessert after her lunch on some days. They just recently added more fruit to each cup and I can vouch for that.

It comes in so many different flavors. A couple of my favorite flavors of mine are Strawberry Banana, Strawberries, Blueberries, & Piña Colada. The cup is very portable so easy to stuff in a purse, bag, or lunchbox.

I get my yogurt from either Target or Walmart
depending on where I am and at both places 1 yogurt cup costs less than $1.

I recommend! 💁🏻‍♀️
lee v.
louisville
I usually grab a yogurt on the way to work or school and add some granola to it so it’s more filling. The only problem I have with this brand is that the actual yogurt has kind of an artificial strawberry taste but there are chunks of actual strawberries in it too. I would recommend as an easy and more healthy breakfast if you’re in a rush.
Mackenzie♈️🖤 H.
Dallas, GA
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt This yogurt is sooooooooooo good I really like it because it’s smooth and filling and that’s good because I don’t really like yogurt you hurt is what it tastes like it is really filling and it taste good because it’s filling no nothing muchmore to addsorry great product tho
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?