BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Strawberry Banana Smoothie.
Frozen Fruit & Frozen Yogurt Pieces.
Makes 2 Smoothies.
One full serving of fruit*.
Just Add Milk and Blend.
Net wt 7.6 oz (215g).

• Are these healthy or just full of processed sugars ? 1 Answers
  • What do you put in your Yoplait Smoothie?3 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Strawberry Banana Smoothie
  • "I understand fresh fruit is much better but sometimes when you are a budget, this is the best way to go." in 1 review
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a great alternative to fresh fruit smoothies. The flavor is great and you only have to add milk, easy if you are in a rush.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
I love these smoothies. They are so quick and easy and taste great. All you do is dump the fruit into the blender and add milk or juice and you are ready to go. There are several great flavors to choose from. The Strawberry Banana is my personal favorite.
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I drink this yogurt smoothie almost everyday. When you don't have much time to prepare yourself a good nutricious in the morning , you can always blend this and it'll be an amazing and perfect serving.
Rochester, MN
Love this yoplait Strawberry Banan flvor smoothie mix, we put extra frozen berries in along with some greek yogurt or almond butter and its fabulous! Great summer treat or to have right after a workout!
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
So so easy to use and it's delicious!!! I usually use orange juice or mango.... Perfection!!!
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Love these. Simple quick and easy. The only downfall for me is the price is a bit high. They should consider making a larger bag.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI
These were really disappointing to me! I tried this flavor and another one, and they just aren't very refreshing. I prefer the Jamba Juice ones.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
These are delicious and pretty healthy. I have tried adding milk, juice, and water and they taste great either way! I wish there were more in a bag. It says it makes 2 smoothies but I usually make them larger.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Omg yes this is bombdotcom. It's is so delicious. I mix it with pineapple juice and it is just amazingly delicious. Me and my boyfriend enjoy drinking this smoothie.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Easy to use and easy to make. You don't have to worry about cutting up fruit for a smoothie its all ready for you.
Rochester, MN
What do you put in your Yoplait Smoothie?
Eric H.
Eric H.
Hesperia, CA
Are these healthy or just full of processed sugars ?