BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Original Limited Edition Strawberry & Rainbow Sherbet Flavored Low Fat Yogurt 8-6 oz. Cups YP FP 8CT SHRBT/STRW

Strawberry Ingredients: Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored with Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.Rainbow Sherbet Ingredients: Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Colored with Beet Juice Concentrate and Paprika Extract, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Jackie M.
Porterville, CA
They have a pretty good taste, they’re rich and creamy and they are pretty health. They make good on the go snacks and are convenient. They are worth a try. They are a bit pricey but can be worth it
Brittany P.
Geneva, IA
As a very picky eater, it is difficult for me to find yogurts that I actually like. Usually I end up having to purchase kids yogurt since it's sweeter and does not have chunks of fruit in it, however, with the limited edition rainbow sherbet flavor this changed. It is truly the best yogurt I've ever had. When I see it back on the shelves I always buy them all up. At one point I purchased 50 of them at once!
Erica F.
Love yogurt.  I would eat it everyday and every meal if it would fill me up.  My favorite of all is raspberry.  I think that they need to make bigger ones that are flavored.  Like the vanilla ones,. Just a big huge tube of raspberry yogurt.....yummmmmm
Victoria P.
staten island, NY
I love the taste of these. I run out so fast that i have to go back to the store to get them. They are a good price for the amount you get. I love that it taste like real strawberries. The flavor is great. I constantly am buying these whenever i go food shopping
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I only have tried the rainbow sherbet one so far but I absolutely loved it. The packaging is efficient like all their packaging but the yogurt color really makes you feel like you're having a sherbet snack! The taste is very similar to actual sherbet. Definitely buying again!
Katherine O.
New Hope, MN
Oh my! So creamy and delicious. My whole family enjoys this healthy snack that is full of vitamins and protein. Can always count on this brand to be of great quality and so yummy, also now with less sugar! Yay!
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
Yoplait is my go to regular yoghurt, I usually buy the strawberry, blueberry or strawberry banana flavors. They all taste good and everyone in my family loves them especially my two little boys.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
I enjoy this, it has a great taste and has pieces of strawberries, I mean who doesn't live strawberries? It's healthy and very tasty. It's affordable , not too expensive ! It's a great snack
Meredith C.
Louisville, MS
I love this. It's the best yogurt I have ever eaten. I hate that is is a limited time only because it's just that great. I love sherbet ice cream and this is a healthier alternative.
Veronica M.
Denton, TX
Strawberry yogurt is one of the most basic yogurts and Yoplait definitely does it justice. The berry chunks in it make it taste fresher. As for the rainbow sherbet I can honestly day that it is one of my favorite yogurts. I wish it wasn't limited edition because it is so fruity and amazing.
Victoria F.
Do these really taste like sherbet?