BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Colored With Carmine, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

Audrey H.
Seattle, WA
I love this particular flavor in particular. It’s very creamy, has a great taste, and I love the little chunks of fruit. I can usually find this brand on sale at any of my local supermarkets. I’ll definitely buy again.
Zach T.
Houston
This yogurt is very smooth and is really good. It’s creamy and the flavors of strawberry and Mango come together and mix well into a fruit blast. I recommend it as it’s taste is good and will make for a great snack
Rachel B.
Wickliffe, OH
I personally prefer the original strawberry flavor of this yogurt, but I love it so much! I always feel full and satisfied after one yogurt and they are very affordable! I buy them all the time, and they can be found at almost any grocery store. I would definitely recommend them to others!
Alexandra G.
This is so good & refreshing.  It has a nice fruity flavor.  I usually buy at Kroger, Walmart or Kmart. It's a light healthy snack.  If I eat too much at once though I get an upset stomach from the lactose.  I would recommend to all yogurt lovers who aren't lactose intolerant because its delicious.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
I love the yogourt. A while ago probe the Yoplait Original Strawberry Mango Flavored Low Fat Yogurt and although it is low in fat, it does not show! Is tasty, has good aroma, is perfect for mornings before leaving the house to work or as a snack. It is super creamy and tasty.
Liz C.
Tucson
Great portion size for my breakfast smoothie! I like the vanilla for my berry smoothies and I use the strawberry cheesecake flavor for my protein drinks. Every flavor of Yoplait adds healthy calories and probiotics to my meal replacement drinks.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
 I love almost all of Yoplait's products in their yogurts.  they are affordable and healthy.  they always feel my sweet tooth and have low calorie so I don't feel guilty after eating. it is a very smooth yogurt in the fruit to really sets the bar high
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
I could eat about 4 of these a day. Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt on the market right now. Compared to the other brands I have and haven't tried, this is by far at the top of the list! I eat almost every flavor they produce!
Malory H.
I didn't like the  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Mango Yogurt because I'm not a huge fan of mango. I think it's a terrible mixture. It could be good for someone who loves mango , but definitely wasn't my thing.
Danielle M.
I am a fan of Yoplait Original myself. The strawberry mango flavor is THE best! It is fruity and yummy! I usually can only find it at Meijer. My family loves it, as well.Yoplait® Original Strawberry Mango Yogurt
Kelsey P.
Fresno, CA
What is your favorite flavor?