GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesYoplait
Yoplait Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt

Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt

• Frozen Yogurt, Original, Low Fat, Strawberry
  • With other natural flavors. Good source of calcium. Only natural flavors. Live & active cultures.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Cream, Inulin, Contains Less than 1% of Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Pectin, Carrageenan, Beet Juice for Color, Cultures. Contains the Following Yogurt Cultures: Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus.

Does Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt taste like ice cream, like other frozen yogurts do, or does ut taste more like a frozen version of Yoplait yogurt? Also, where do yall buy it? I've never seen it in stores.
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt ? Has anyone compared the taste of this and their regular strawberry yogurt that's been frozen? I'm sure it'd be a cheaper option.
does it contain sugar?
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
This is my third favorite frozen yogurt. You can never go wrong with this flavor. Strawberry you can never go wrong with. This has a softness like ice cream and better for you too. Well, better than ice cream. Sadly it's hard to come by because everyone else is buying it out, it's that good.
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste of yoplait yogurt. It’s so rich and cream. Is a great snack & quick breakfast. Amazing classic strawberry 🍓 flavor. My kids love it. I highly recommend
Stacy  A.
Albuquerque, NM
I love all the flavor varieties yoplait has! Strawberry cheesecake is my favorite of all. They always have great specials and have great prices on individuals as well. You can find them at almost any store
Victor G.
Prattville, AL
This is a must have in my household. My kids and husband all love this and it’s much healthier than ice cream.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,400 reviews
This is staple yogurt and will always buy this yogurt it’s so good and satisfying for a good healthy treat. I would definitely buy these.
Betichika  C.
En mi hogar no puede faltar el yogurt tengo 3 preferidos y este es uno de Ellos ..me encanta de fresa .su sabor,lo practico que es comerlo
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Es yogurt es delicioso como todos los de esta marca, es saludable y delicioso... Quisiera poder poner todos los de esta marca pero serían demasiadas reseñas no tengo un favorito me gustan todos 😋😋
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
This product is so good. It is so affordable. It is my go to when I need a snack. I'm a repeat consumer and will continue to buy.
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
I bought yogurt with strawberry and peach mixed in Walmart. Both flavors are delicious, moderately sweet and sour, with a mellow taste. The yogurt contains strawberry and peach pieces, which is very delicious.
Shandi  O.
Glasgow, KY
I love this brand of yogurt! I keep it in stock because my kids love it too! Very good price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura A.
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie G. il y a 2 ans
For me it tastes like other frozen yogurt but it has a great flavor and texture of bunch of strawberries, I buy it at Walmart , if you want another good tasting frozen yogurt get Ben & Jerry's Greek frozen yogurt hopefully this will help you out
Annette H.
Santa Monica, CA
il y a 2 ans
Diane M. il y a 10 mois
I haven't compared it to any others. I think it tastes great!