Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt uploaded by Mandy B.

BY YOPLAIT #10 in Frozen Yogurt

• Frozen Yogurt, Original, Low Fat, Strawberry
  • With other natural flavors. Good source of calcium. Only natural flavors. Live & active cultures.

Skim Milk, Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Cream, Inulin, Contains Less than 1% of Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors, Carob Bean Gum, Pectin, Carrageenan, Beet Juice for Color, Cultures. Contains the Following Yogurt Cultures: Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus.

Jennisy t.
Modesto
Am not the biggest fan of  yogurt unless it has a lot of fruit with it but Yoplait did a very good job!. I enjoy these little yogurts, specially during my lunch. Although it doesn't have a lot of peaces of strawberry's they are still good at any time during the day.
Jocelyn J.
Houston
I love it and so do my kids. Everytime we go grocery shopping we but a quart. We also buy their Strawberry Banana flavor. Yoplait is one of the brands we prefer in our household and it's reasonable. I'd most definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Alecaryelis J.
Miami, Fl
I do not like yogurt a lot but I buy them for my dad who loves them, and this is his favorite, he always has to have this in the fridge he does not stop eating it, and if he loves it I'm sure that a lot of people too.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I love these so much. They are filling enough for me. Tad spendy but not too bad. I love they cherry it's super sweet and doesn't taste artificial like other brands, I would buy this again for sure
Cassandra M.
Edinburg, TX
Taste so good and I love this yogurt. Comes in neat packaging and it's heat valued. It's affordable and not expensive to buy. It's taste good and is quite different than other yogurts I've tasted. Definitely would buy this again!
Jennifer D.
I love the taste of this yogurt. We use it for a lot of things. Of course for the classic smoothies to mixing in berries in a bowl with the yogurt. Its very smooth and creamy.
Silvia L.
Lancaster, TX
Taste great love the strawberries pieces inside I believe it is very health not sure if there is anything better I have always only bought this brand because it taste amazing and definitely grab this every time
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I feel i have a strong bias because I weirdly LOVE yogurt. I must say that yoplait is my favorite brand but because of their popular name, they are generally more expensive for the single serving portions. I wish they had more flavors in the larger quantity but I will buy again despite my complaints.
Esmeralda Q.
Edinburg , TX
great for breakfast or as a snack. I've been purchasing this item for years now, I'm glad that they're easy to find at my grocery market. Value and taste is great. Thumbs up for keeping ti healthy! I'm a happy camper with Yoplaid Original Strawberry yogurt!
Regina L.
Port Neches, TX
I love the Yoplait Original Strawberry Low Fat Frozen Yogurt. It is the perfect size and has a great taste. It is low fat which is a great option when watching calories. I would buy this yogurt over other brands and would recommend to others.
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Does this taste just like their strawberry yogurt? And is it located in the ice cream isle?
Stephanie K.
wayland
Where can you buy this? I have never seen it before and would like to give it a try.