Yoplait® Original Strawberry Light Strawberry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Claudia C.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Light Strawberry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
New!
Vitamin A & D.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

Valeria G.
this yogurt is so good and it's popular for a reason because it's delicious and very very healthy i love this yogurt so much and i'd recommend it to anyone and everything i'd even give it as a gift because i love it
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
#YoplaitLight Strawberry Yogurt with #NatureValley Granola is my choice everyday.  If I don't have one my day is not complete.  It's great for morning, afternoon or evening.  This is a must have in my household and it's on my shopping list every week.  We love the blueberry too!!
Peyton B.
Anderson
These are a great breakfast snack to have on the go! One of my favorite brands and flavors. I've never been a fan of yogurt until I tried these. This satisfies my sweet tooth and gives me the little bit of energy I need in the morning. Thank you yoplait for making my morning routine easier!
Alyson K.
It's so hard to find these in the store but they are delicious! I'm not one for making my own parfait so this is perfect for my on the go lifestyle. I like yogurt, but I love it with granola. I just wish they had it at more places or more flavors, like the key lime pie.
Lauren P.
Thibodaux, LA
I clear out the shelves for these every time I go shopping. They don't last long in my fridge before they get eaten. This product makes me feel like I'm choosing healthier options without missing out on the taste of something delicious!
Maegan H.
Love these. Could eat them like candy. The flavor is absolutely amazing. The granola gives it a nice crunch and the strawberries give the yogurt amazing flavor. They're available at all Walmarts. Will continue buying.
Laura M.
So my mom buys these at Sams Club, and I am always on the go because I go to work and im a college student. I love these! specially because I dont have time to make breakfast. I like these because they are a on the go breakfast!
Rachel D.
Corbin, KY
Yoplait yogurts are by far my favorite. They have such an amazing taste and just a really great consistency, plus a wide range of flavors with very few calories.
Alenea D.
Many, LA
I love to wake up to these because it is a very refreshing product to have when you are not a coffee type of person. It have amazing flavors with real strawberries and great oaks. Overall I would recommend this to anyone!
Katie C.
This is an okay product. Wouldn't really recommend. The value of the product is good for the price. The flavor was a little off. But it's an affordable option. I would not buy this again. It's kind of gross tasting.