Yoplait® Original Strawberry Light Strawberry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Claudia C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Light Strawberry with Granola Fat Free Yogurt.
New!
Vitamin A & D.
1/3 fewer calories than the leading low fat yogurt.
Grade A.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

Dezarae M.
Dezarae M.
Grand Haven , Mi
I love having yogurt and granola in the morning with my coffee and other breakfast foods. The fact that I can buy my yogurt that now includes granola with it is amazing. It is so much easier than worrying about making sure I bring granola and my yogurt to work! I would absolutely recommend this again!
Carol G.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
My two favorites, yogurt and granola. I love the convenience of the packaging. I can grab one on the go and have a healthy breakfast or a snack in between meals. This helps me to avoid unnecessary unhealthy snacking, a habit I'm trying to break.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Love the granola and the taste of the yogurt. Affordable too!! I like how this can serve as a snack or a quick breakfast. Flavors are great :) it's healthy as well. I often opt for the light version. I will buy it again!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Doral, Florida

tastes great , it is cremos , sweet, creamy note that is pure and well done.
has a very palatable texture, flavor is intense, when you try want to take more and more and has many varieties , but my favorite is this
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
I've never been a big yogurt fan but this is my favorite snack! The granola gives the yogurt the extra bite needed to help you feel full and satisfied. Easy, convenient and delicious snack.
gorgeous pamela S.
gorgeous pamela S.
Miami, FL 8256nw 68th st
Foodie Expert
La mejor merienda sin duda a cualquier hora lo puedo comer sin remordimientos ni dudad de aumentar un poquito de peso ya que la franela me ayuda con las fibras que contiene.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty, KY
Foodie Expert
It's more me with the rating. Not really big on the cups. But my mother enjoys them. This gives more option for people that like texture with their food.
Franklin M.
Franklin M.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love yoplait light because of the many delicious variety of flavors. No more boring flavors. You can now have dessert and not feel guilty afterwards.
Norma L.
Norma L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love yoplait so when they add the choice of adding granola I was so happy.. It really gives the yogurt an extra crunch and texture.. Very good
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for a quick breakfast at work. Love the ability to throw some granola in without having to carry a separate container.