BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good.

Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite along with just plain strawberry! At places like Meijer and Kroger you can get 10 for $10 so it's a good deal! Very delicious and healthy! There are bug chunks of fruit in it which I love so it makes it easier to eat healthy.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I've always love this yogurt it is so tasty ,I usually buy it at Walmart for like 59 cents it's really good and affordable . It's also very good for you , and it comes in multiple flavored I usually buy whenever I'm in the store
Kaelyn C.
Yoplait has the best flavors out there!! I love their yogurt! It's delicious and creamy! Great flavor! It's an awesome value. I often buy them 10 for 10 dollars or 10 for 5 dollars on sale at the grocery store!
Alyson S.
Yoplait yogurt is definitely one of my favorites, it's something I've always eaten as a kid so I just grew up eating them! They are a very smooth and and creamy I would recommend them to others they are good!
Sarah G.
One of my favorite yogurt brands and flavors. I purchase them at Walmart and they are very affordable. I buy a pack of them and almost eat one a day. I would recommend to anyone and would buy again and again.
Juanadia M.
I like this yogurt but the lemons was to strong for me . I was still able to taste the strawberry. I brought it from Walmart. It was the first time I tried it. I was happy it wasn't thick and was smooth.
Jessica T.
Moultrie, GA
Yoplait Original Strawberry Lemonade Low Fat Yogurt 6oz. Cup is the best Yogurt to me. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to try Yogurt. I mostly eat 8-12 cups a week.
Alyssa M.
El Paso, TX
My kids enjoy this product. I couldn't find the actual flavor they prefer but they are normally thrilled with any of their flavor and feel like they are getting a treat.
Tori J.
Stephenville, TX
This yogurt is seriously so good! I was a little nervous about the flavor when I first got it, but it's definitely one of my top choices now.
Cortney O.
Independence, MO
Tasty flavor! I don't eat a ton of yogurt but I can't buy enough for my little ones! They love all the yummy yoplait flavors!