Yoplait® Original Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt uploaded by Cindy S.

BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Strawberries, Modified Corn Starch, Kiwis, Kosher Gelatin, Colored With Beet Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Protect Wildlife -
Crush Before Disposal.

• Would this be your first choice of flavor, or is there another yo...1 Answers
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt
  • "I eat it for breakfast almost every morning and sometimes for snacks!" in 1 review
  • "They have so many different kinds and they're all sooo good!" in 1 review
  • "Its my go to for breakfast or late night snack when I am craving something sweet but dont want to over indulge.They have an amazing line with many flavors and varieties to choose from." in 1 review
Erica E.
Bloomington
This yogurt is always sold at a low price and tastes great. It’s one of my favorite things to have for breakfast if I’m In a hurry. There are some strawberry chunks in the yogurt which some people might not like but they are fairly soft.
Ciera O.
Just got done eating one of these yummy yogurt cups! These are my favorite snacks and this one is my favorite flavor! Such a great alternative to chips or another unhealthy snack. Super tasty and cheap! Love love love.
Alexis H.
Dolton, IL
Yoplait yogurt is my all time favorite yogurt brand. The consistency is light and always filled with flavor. The original yogurt is my fav because it is a healthy alternative to candy while still giving you a nice sweet taste. I'be bought this product countless times and will continue to do so. I would recommend this to anyone that wants some great, to the point yogurt.
Annie B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love all things Yoplait! So creamy and thick! You can't even tell it is "low fat." I love the cost also! Can't beat the local Walmart's price for these! Pretty much the only brand I buy! This one really does taste like strawberry kiwi too! So it's a win win! :)
Mayari R.
EDINBURG
The yoplait strawberrynis very delicious, it helps your body by giving you nutritions. It gives you the flavor of the kind of product it is which it depends which one you get, so i say the yoplait is very healthy. I highly recommend other people to try it because it helps with your own proper health
Amanda D.
Dallas
We buy this at Target for my daughters because sometimes a Gogurt just isn't enough. They love the smooth texture and think it is a special treat. I feel better about buying this over a candy or ice cream. I recommend it to others, but it isn't a health food item.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
This is by far my favorite yogurt. And what's really nice is its almost always on sale at my grocery store. It's not chalky like some yogurts and it really tastes like strawberries and kiwis. I definitely would recommend to others.
Dennise H.
Great flavor, an original snack staple to always keep in your fridge for a lazy day. Ingredients are great and the price is reasonable, I personally have at least 4 of these in my fridge at alllllllllllll times
Diane D.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I always turn to these for a quick treat to hold me over until my next meal. I love that I don't feel quilts after eating my yogurt. Strawberry is my favorite! Always yummy! Also a fan of the whipped.
Kristen D.
Newark, OH
I love Yoplaits original flavors! They have chunks of fruit and are so yummy. A great way to satisfy a sweet tooth, and have a healthy snack. They are so affordable, and there are always coupons which double at my Giant Eagle!
Josh P.
Would this be your first choice of flavor, or is there another you would go for?