BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Harleen Q.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I've been eating this yogurt for years it's my favorite flavor and my kids favorite flavor, I love yoplait yogurts
kendallllll m.
This is my all time favorite Yoplait yogurt. I love the real strawberry and banana pieces. It's the perfect combination.
Stephanie R.
Moses Lake, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the strawberry chunks in this. It’s probably my favorite part. The banana and strawberry combination is, as always, iconic and tasty
Maria L.
San Diego
Purchased at: Costco
I love these yogurts. They are one of my ultimate favorite yogurts hat I buy. I am a repeat consumer. It has pieces of natural fruit and it has a really great value. I would totally recommend it to others!
alyssa m.
This yogurt is good filling. It's also good to start off your day with. It doesn't fill you enough to make you tired though out the day
Felicia D.
Janesville
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter absolutely loves this flavor of yogurt. Every day with breakfast. Sometimes she wants granola added but mostly by itself.
member-b2d00
Purchased at: H-E-B
The original is my favorite! I love all the flavors, it's just the right amount of yogurt. The taste is amazing
rachel k.
Hanover
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good. Kids love it. Price isnt bad. I usally eat greek yogurt but sometimes I just crave this. You can buy it in singles or in packs.
Haley E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum yum yum this is my favorite yogurt. I eat every morning with my granola. The flavor is great and I love the real chunks of strawberries
Katelyn A.
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I didn’t like yogurt that much , but when I tried Yoplait’s Strawberry yogurt, I was in love! It’s a perfect blend of both.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?