BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
mikkayla d.
Hindsville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors for anything! This yogurt is true to taste and it’s actually very good for you! I buy it any time I run out and go to the store. Plus t kids love it!!
Courtney P.
Lindstrom
It is your average yogurt, regular blend. It is one of the most classic flavors. If you like it, I would buy a large container of it, the larger container is way cheaper for the amount you get.
Ashjanae F.
This was my favorite yogurt growing up.  not too much banana or strawberry. You also get little chunks of strawberry with every bite. It can get a little sweet at times though. But he flavor is very favorable and it's hard not to like it if you are a yogurt lover.
Purchased at: Walmart
Classic brand, has always been good! My whole family eats these and they come in tons of flavors.
Erica S.
Wonderful taste and smooth texture! I normally don’t enjoy yogurt but this is one of the first I’ve actually enjoyed! Love the variety of flavors and options that yoait offer and also it’s a great snack to satisfy my sweet tooth ( and I have a big one 😂)
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Probably the very first yogurt I ever had. Tastes great. I love mixing it with stuff. But you know... It's basic. Not really wowing me.
Megan H.
Scottsdale
Purchased at: Target
Not too bad of a taste for yogurt. It does have quite a lot of sugar in it. My kids also like the taste of it. I prefer these to the light ones, which hav more of an artificial taste. It’s not a bad price
MicahElla O.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I just put four stars because it is not my favorite yogurt, but it really is super delicious. It is a perfect snack to eat, and on top of that, it is also healthy. It is a great alternative to junk food.
Kaya P.
bullhead
Purchased at: Safeway
Actually so yummy!! Need a flavor instead of Vanilla? Here you go and it’s just so smooth
Mariah A.
Riverside
I love it sooo much.i even like the one with m&ms and the granola.yes very it can b a go to snack or something u can eat in a break.yes very good value they sometimes come in packs good deals.repeat consume.my nephew loves them a lot.my nieces are fan of the nesquick strawberry
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?