BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Giz. G.
cuernavaca morelos
I dont Like is too sweet for taste and once make me barf I dont Like the combination of banana and strawberry
Stephanie H.
Tinicum
Never tried it but it looks good, I like strawberry yogurt so I'll bet I'll like this.
member-acad5
When I had this in the past the strawberry fruit in it were bad. They were brown and mushy. It might've been a bad batch, but I not longer get yogurt with fruit in it because of that.
Erin G.
Fort Collins
I don't mind the taste so much, but the yogurt itself is too heavy for me. It always has been. Even as a kid I could only have a little bit before I got a stomach ache.
Paige R.
Ellington
Not a big fan of yogurt, but this is nice. The yogurt taste like the actually flavor bought and it’s pretty healthy for a diet.
Dominique H.
Abilene , TX
Creamy yogurt nice banan strawberry flavor but not very filling kinda fake tasting but nice light snack
Terri M.
Desert Hot Springs
This is soooooo good. Great with fruit on the side. It's very smooth and tastes like strawberries. I liked it. The different flavors to choose from are huge. I bought it at Walmart, great prices all the time. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
I have not got the chance to try this product yet! I actually would love to. Looks very nutriciouse & yummy!
member-e7b5b
I am not a fan of yogurt but my kids are. They love the variety of flavors and how it tastes great with fruit and it good for you.
Jennifer s.
Albuquerque
I juat started eating yogurt because i am pregnant and i am starting to like it. Lots of different flavors to pick from.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?