BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Viktoria R.
Jacksonville
Сделано с различными ароматизаторами - добавляет больше калорийЧтобы убедиться, что потребители пользуются этими йогуртами и могут иметь их в разных вкусах, йоплайт имеет линию йогурта, которая включает в себя следующее:Ягоды и клубничный йогурт.Berry Blue Blast Yoplait Go-GURT.Берри Гранат Йоплайт Йогурт и Сок.Черный Черри Йоплайт ГреческийApple Crisp Limited Edition Ароматизаторы.Apple Pie Yoplait ГреческийБанановая карамель Йоплайт греческаяBanana Split Yoplait Go-GURT. Итак, когда люди едят любой другой вкус, чем простой йогурт из йоплайта, они также получают большое количество углеводов поверх сахарозы (сахара), которая уже добавлена. К сожалению, когда люди находятся на низких калориях и диетах с низким содержанием углеводов, эти типы йогуртов не должны быть высокими в списке вариантов. Вместо этого многие здравоохранительные и диетологи рекомендуют избегать употребления этих типов йогурта практически с любой диетой или программой здорового питания. Since not all yogurt products and brands are the same, some may be considered healthy, while others are not. So, for people who really want to know if Yoplait Yogurt choices are healthy, one of the first things that everyone needs to do is examine the ingredients included. Many of which are considered to be very unhealthy. This is because Yoplait Yogurt ingredients contain starches, high frutose sugars, and potassium sobate. All of which are unnatural ingredients that can possibly have harsh side effects to people who eat them. One of the most crucial is gaining weight from eating yogurt with all of the sugar content added instead of losing.
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Yoplait original Stawberry and Banana low fat yogurt is the OG in original goodness. Now with even more fruit in each serving this tasty yogurt is a great source of Vitamin A and D and with only 150 calories in the whole container it's a wonderful way to treat yourself for a snack during the day or on the go. Keeping it OG..thanks Yoplait !
Mar J.
I like this Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana yogurt because it is less sweet than the plain strawberry. It has nice chunks of fruit in it. I buy it at the supermarket and a lot of hotels serve it as part of their breakfast- which is nice that you can get something familiar that you can rely on to be good. I like to add chopped nuts, flaked coconut, or wheat germ to it for something a bit more substantial.
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
I haven’t really been a yogurt person until I’ve tried these. The flavors are delicious and not too milky like others I’ve tried. You can purchase this brand from most grocery stores local and chain. Also more reasonable pricing than most, especially in the bigger size
Taylor S.
Yummy! This yogurt is so light, flavorful, and delicious! It definitely tastes like strawberries and bananas (which I love). This is the perfect size too. I like to have these for sides for lunch or as a quick breakfast. The price is pretty darn good too. I like that they have a ton of flavors as well.
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best yogurt out there in my opinion. It’s so yummy!!! Some yogurts have a weird after taste that I don’t like. This one doesn’t. It’s very tasty. And I love all the flavors it comes in! They are all really good. And if you don’t want to buy them in bulk then you can just pick up a few at a time and mix up the flavors you want. Love it!!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this rich and creamy yogurt and so do my kids and grandkids.I buy this often at Costco, I would recommend. Its affordable and is a good value.I think its pretty healthy ,wish there was less sugar in it though.We like to add granola and put it in the blender with fruit and milk and ice to make smoothies, makes a filling and good breakfast.
Shelby L.
Strawberry banana flavored yogurt is my go to in any brand. I personally feel like this brand in particular has a stronger banana and strawberry flavor. I personally feel like any type of yogurt is healthy. But dairy is pretty fattening. I would buy it any time!  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina R.
Spokane
I get these for my sons. They are a little less thick so my 22 month old can eat them as well. My son loves the packs of mixed berry and strawberries. I also like they have no added aspartame in it. I normally have to get two packs to get me through the month but a great alternative to frozen foods.
Morgan P.
Wichita
My favorite yogurt!!! I eat one of these almost everyday. As a woman, yogurt has such a health benefit. I have bought this for over 8 years. I usually get it from Walmart or Dillion’s. I highly recommend everyone to buy Yoplait yogurt! It also comes in so many different flavors and also in light.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?