BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This is just a classic staple in my house ever since I was a little girl. This yogurt is near and dear to my heart. I eat it my kids eat it my husband eats it. And we all love it.
Tabetha M.
Woodville, AL
My favorite yogurt! This is the best yogurt hands down. It actually tastes like the description also on the flavored ones. Like keylime pie etc. They are so good! Would definitely recommend!
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Very creamy and not super thick (that’s how i enjoy yogurt). The flavoring is always spot on with Yoplait yogurts as there are many different flavors. However strawberry banana is one of my favorites!
Dora A.
East Las Vegas
I always buy a lot of this yogurt because it’s really filling and I can always find it on a good deal! The simple flavors are my favorite and it tastes just like it states. I will buy again
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Good yogurt, I prefer plain vanilla. Taste good with oats I add into it in the morning, and helps me with my daily digestion. Love the price point and the ease of shopping for this product.
Korrie E.
Senatobia
Best yogurt ever. I have eaten this yogurt since I was a child and now my son is being raised up eating it too. Strawberry banana, banana, and chocolate whipped are our favorites.
Sarah N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Yoplait yogurt. Strawberry Banana simply isn’t my favorite though. Regardless, it’s affordable and the taste is consistent. A delicious was to start the day! Great for a snack, too!
Sarah T.
Coalwood
My favorite yogurt of all time. I always stay stocked on yogurt no matter what. It’s my go to snack and always so yummy. It’s a very good price also, you can get a 12 pack for about 4-5$ if you haven’t tried you definitely need to.
Terri C.
Duluth
Purchased at: Kroger
The strawberries and bananas are disbursed equally throughout the yogurt. It's smooth with the chunky fruit. The fruit is sweet helps to cut down on the cultured milk of the yogurt. Love it.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the strawberry banana combination. It is smooth with real chunks of strawberry so for me that's a perfect combination. ~jessnherguys~
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?