BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Maxine E.
Sugar Land, TX
For it to be low fat it tastes alright, because the original version and the low value version taste off. But for the price and nutritional value you can't beat it bc it contains less sugar and fats. This product can also be found in your local grocery store's dairy isle. I only recommend this product for people who are on a strict diet or appetite.
Kari L.
flint, MI
This is my son's favorite yogurt, without question.  Every time we go to the store, he asks me to grab a few, and I happily do.  We generally use them as a base for his cereals, or as a simple grab-and-go-breakfast especially since he's such a skinnybutt and we need to up his caloric intake now that he's going to be more active at school.
Leia D.
Alvin, TX
Both my kids and I swear by this stuff, the taste hasn't changed any and years and it's definitely a good thing. It's not too heavy and available at almost any store you go to- along with being healthy enough that I don't feel bad letting the kids have more than one of these at a time. Definitely better than buying all of the 'kid' centered yogurts.
Matthew R.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a good tasting yogurt. I like the texture of the yogurt, because of the strawberries and bananas. It is generally very healthy. The ingredients that are listed are generally natural. It tastes very good, and it is filling and satisfying,
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
This yogurt flavor takes me back to my childhood when I would sit patiently at my Grandma’s kitchen counter, awaiting the moment when she would bring some delicious food to me. Almost every time, she would scoop this decadent yogurt into a bowl and add strawberries and bananas on top! To this day, it is still one of my favorite breakfasts!
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Yo plait is actually one of my favorite brands of yogurt. They offer a wide range of flavors. Some of my tops are Strawberry Cheesecake and plain Strawberry. Some brands make strawberry yogurt and it's that weird pink color, but it doesn't actually have fruit in it. Yoplait is NOT that brand. They always deliver on fresh fruit pieces being in their yogurt!
Jessica W.
My family's favorite yogurt. I've tried others when they were on sale to save money but I got nothing but complaints and a lot of yogurt no one would eat. So needless to say yoplait original strawberry is my family's favorite and only yogurt.
Akillah G.
Petersburg, VA
This is a very tasty yogurt. I love the little pieces of strawberries that's inside the yogurt. Its a very good value. I think it is a healthier snack than others. I can't really compare to other products because this is the only yogurt I've tried. It would be nice if they could also add pieces of banana's.
Sadie E.
I've always been a fan of the combination strawberries and banana, and I also am a huge fan of yogurt, so naturally this would be one of my favorite snacks! It's perfect for a quick breakfast, a middle of the night treat, and even for when you're busy with schoolwork and need a pick me up treat. It's light, creamy, and fulfilling.
Tristen L.
Taylorsville
I love love love this yogurt! I normally don’t like yogurt but this has chunks of strawberry and you can still taste the bananas! I’m a repeat consumer! And it’s very Affordable I think at jay c you get it for less then a dollar! I would definitely recommend this to others  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?