BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kate S.
Canton, MI
My kids and husband love this yogurt. They eat all flavors. Peach is probably their favorite. They never complain that any flavors are gross. We’ve bought them for years
Mekia L.
wyoming
The strawberry banana flavor is the best flavor in my opinion. The combination of both fruits are delicious and the price is reasonable compared to other yogurt brands.
Krystine L.
Lowell, AR
Also another brand that I love :) these are amazing. I haven’t tried all of the flavors just a few. But the ones that I have tried I have really liked. :) Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt very delicious!!
Elena V.
Dry Fork, VA
I love Yoplait and this is one of my favorite flavors. It is super affordable at 44 cents a piece at Wal-Mart, and it's always smooth and has nice sized bits of fruit.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love yoplait yogurt. Whenever I am shopping for healthy snacks for myself and my family; I stop by the dairy case to grab snack packs of yogurt to take to work it school.
Maryjane S.
I love the taste some other brands ive tryed i didnt like so when i found i liked this i stuck with it . i sont really like bananas but the taste isnt bad in this
Sherry P.
This isn't my favorite yogurt but it is actually not that bad. It is healthy and it's good for breakfast lunch or just a snack. I think it has a good flavor but the chunks of strawberries and bananas are a little weird.
Maddie W.
radford
I eat this yogurt everyday with my lunch and I love it!! There are so many flavors and I haven’t had one I don’t like. Right now the key lime pie one is my favorite❤️
Jensen W.
Camden, SC
When I eat yogurt I prefer to get a "basic" flavor and mix things in it, such as chocolate chips and this flavor and chocolate chips is definitely one of my favorite.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
Delicious and easy to just put in a lunch or carry for breakfast. I enjoy the fruit on the bottom or the mixed in fruit. I get what I need from this yogurt. So good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart