BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Victoria V.
Wow, I usualy only get yogurt because its a good snack with high protein, picked up one of these to try looked good, and the glass jars are a nice addition. Well first it's the best yogurt I've ever had, It is completely different, high quality and It has a enjoyable velvety texture, with a flavor more like a very light cream cheese and just a dash of that yogurt tart, mine had blueberry. Unlike most other yogurts which have tart that's too strong and makes it more of a chore, as well as a more watery texture. Never something I could imagine getting a craving for, nor anything to right back home to mom about, but this I could see it though, it really is that good, wasn't expecting it.
Jazmine N.
I love this yougurt because it is so creamy and sweet! Not like a very sugary sweet, but a natural sweet. I love that it has REAL fruit in their yogurts. They give me a good boost and it’s a good quick snack. They’re super affordable and easy to pack!
Alyson W.
One of my kids favorite yogurts! Unfortunately it’s a little high in sugar. This is regular on our shopping list at HEB every week we buy the large container to save money.
Zhanna K.
tacoma
By far one of the best yogurts. There are so many wonderful flavors that I haven't had the chance to try. There are too many to know which ones I have and which ones I havent
Juliann A.
Milton, WV
I absolutely love these! They're super delicious and easy to grab on the go. I never find myself finishing a regular cup of yogurt, but when I eat these I always want more!
I love this yogurt ! It has actual pieces of fruit inside of it. It is very affordable. It has a really good taste. I always repurchase this item over and over again. My whole family loves them!
Jamie H.
Houston
 This is my jam! It's affordable, in every single grocery store, and it's delicious! This is my go to snack, my "just because " treat, and my "no sir, I will not share with you" me time experience. I love this brand and the flavors are so good omg! I thought once there was a lemonade flavor that I tried, but I never saw it again?  Idk, but the strawberry banana is my go to when I make my spinach and fruit smoothies!
Audra M.
My son loves this stuff. He could eat it every meal if I would let him. It's great for him. Yoplait yogurt offers so may different flavors so he is never tired of it.
brandy g.
Yoplait is my 11 year old daughters favorite. We but it in 12 packs for her to put into her lunch box for school,very affordable and cheaper if you buy larger boxes.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
These are so good. They come in different flavors. They packaging is small yet satisfying. They are always on sale at Walmart. Definitely in the top three yogurts!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart