BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Krystine L.
Lowell, AR
Also another brand that I love :) these are amazing. I haven’t tried all of the flavors just a few. But the ones that I have tried I have really liked. :) Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt very delicious!!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love yoplait yogurt. Whenever I am shopping for healthy snacks for myself and my family; I stop by the dairy case to grab snack packs of yogurt to take to work it school.
Elena V.
Dry Fork, VA
I love Yoplait and this is one of my favorite flavors. It is super affordable at 44 cents a piece at Wal-Mart, and it's always smooth and has nice sized bits of fruit.
Maryjane S.
I love the taste some other brands ive tryed i didnt like so when i found i liked this i stuck with it . i sont really like bananas but the taste isnt bad in this
Jensen W.
Camden, SC
When I eat yogurt I prefer to get a "basic" flavor and mix things in it, such as chocolate chips and this flavor and chocolate chips is definitely one of my favorite.
Maddie W.
radford
I eat this yogurt everyday with my lunch and I love it!! There are so many flavors and I haven’t had one I don’t like. Right now the key lime pie one is my favorite❤️
Sherry P.
This isn't my favorite yogurt but it is actually not that bad. It is healthy and it's good for breakfast lunch or just a snack. I think it has a good flavor but the chunks of strawberries and bananas are a little weird.
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
Delicious and easy to just put in a lunch or carry for breakfast. I enjoy the fruit on the bottom or the mixed in fruit. I get what I need from this yogurt. So good.
Michelle B.
Classic yogurt flavor. Always a go to when I am wanting a healthy quick snack. Won’t get you too full but just enough. Great taste great place definitely recommend.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
This is my favorite brand of yougart..thus is also my favorite flavor. It taste great and if has the lol chunks of strawberries in therr for added flavor. It is inexpensive and I will buy it again and recommend it to others
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart