BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
I love this stuff. It is great for when your tummy isn’t feeling the best. It is very affordable. Good for your digestive tract. You can buy it at any grocery store. I got mine at Walmart. I will definitely be buying it again.
michele p.
My kids love it, they actually fight over who gets the last one, when i havent gotten to the market and we run low. I love the price and would rather them eat yogurt then food full of junk.
Tasha G.
Seattle
I love Yoplait yogurt, but ever since I was a kid I always found the fruit flavors somewhat annoying. My problem is the consistency of the fruit inside. It always tasted kind of soggy and I remember avoiding pieces of fruit with my spoon ever since the first one I had. Now that I'm older it doesn't bother me as much, but my son does the same thing!
member-fa19d
Not very healthy snack. Great probiotic if your kids don’t like pills and need to take antibiotics. This is by far the best yogurt of all. It has a good amount of yougurts. Affordable.
Victoria V.
Wow, I usualy only get yogurt because its a good snack with high protein, picked up one of these to try looked good, and the glass jars are a nice addition. Well first it's the best yogurt I've ever had, It is completely different, high quality and It has a enjoyable velvety texture, with a flavor more like a very light cream cheese and just a dash of that yogurt tart, mine had blueberry. Unlike most other yogurts which have tart that's too strong and makes it more of a chore, as well as a more watery texture. Never something I could imagine getting a craving for, nor anything to right back home to mom about, but this I could see it though, it really is that good, wasn't expecting it.
Jazmine N.
I love this yougurt because it is so creamy and sweet! Not like a very sugary sweet, but a natural sweet. I love that it has REAL fruit in their yogurts. They give me a good boost and it’s a good quick snack. They’re super affordable and easy to pack!
Zhanna K.
tacoma
By far one of the best yogurts. There are so many wonderful flavors that I haven't had the chance to try. There are too many to know which ones I have and which ones I havent
Juliann A.
Milton, WV
I absolutely love these! They're super delicious and easy to grab on the go. I never find myself finishing a regular cup of yogurt, but when I eat these I always want more!
I love this yogurt ! It has actual pieces of fruit inside of it. It is very affordable. It has a really good taste. I always repurchase this item over and over again. My whole family loves them!
Jamie H.
Houston
 This is my jam! It's affordable, in every single grocery store, and it's delicious! This is my go to snack, my "just because " treat, and my "no sir, I will not share with you" me time experience. I love this brand and the flavors are so good omg! I thought once there was a lemonade flavor that I tried, but I never saw it again?  Idk, but the strawberry banana is my go to when I make my spinach and fruit smoothies!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?