BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Joyce S.
Kingsport
I would rather have strawberry cheesecake, but it has a good flavor. It's better than the store brand which is the only other yogurt they carry that has this flavor.
Mallory S.
Washington Terrace
Love this yogurt! The chunks of strawberries are delicious. We buy it from walmart where it fits great into our budget.  For the price, we are able to stock up!
Mandy S.
Tulsa
This is one of my favorite flavors, I keep it on hand for snacks and when I need something quick to hand one of the kids. it's perfect when you want something sweet!
Kayla M.
Cloquet, MN
I personally do not like yogurt, but my boyfriend gets this every week we go shopping and he loves it! The price is good, since he doesn't like to spend alot, so it fits his budget.
Kristina M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Great value! Always tastes great and yummy. Big chunks of fruit. Healthy snack or meal vs a bar or other yogurts. A good source of fruit and dairy. Very affordable!
Jessica F.
St. Paul
One of my favorite yogurts! Great taste, not too heavy. This is my go-to when I purchase yogurt. The flavor and consistency are good, and the price is always right.
Kailey M.
Phoenix
Yummy, easy to grab morning breakfast. I usually will always put granola or additional fruit in there. I rarely buy yogurt, but when I do, Yoplait is my go to
Randal M.
Nevada, MO
Extremely delicious. However small servings lead me to eat several servings back to back.. Great for individuals or families on the go. Also, a great healthy snack.
Paige W.
This is my husbands go to breakfast in the morning! He wakes up at 5:30 to go workout and then comes home, showers and then enjoys his healthy yogurt for breakfast!
Kristina B.
Vernon Center
My son n husband luvs yogurt specially this kind they swear by it I can’t buy it fast enough I don’t myself care for yogurt but this is the only kind I buy for the house
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart