BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Storm F.
Philadelphia , PA
Strawberry banana bus my favorite flavor! The bits of strawberry are awesome and it’s an easy breakfast. I eat at least one a day. I usually get them from shoprite because they’re almost always on sale there.
Alycea L.
East Hartford, CT
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but my son and fiancé are! I usually try to buy what's on sale or what I usually have coupons for. Yoplait usually wins but when I bring home a different brand I have two unhappy boys. Safe to say they love yoplait!
Sarina A.
Fort Stewart, GA
Who doesn’t love such a great classic? Especially when it’s on sale for 50 cents per yogurt at Walmart. Great quick snack or dairy to add to a breakfast! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Great yogurt. My favorite is banana and strawberry and I can buy it at almost any supermarket. I buy this very often especially where there are sales like 10 for 5 so I would recommend because it tastes great
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is my go to brand and my go to product! It’s delicious, it’s nutritious and it really is such an affordable price for what you’re getting and there is a lot of variety and flavors and they are all good.
Keliqua Q.
Dallas , TX
My number one favorite classic yogurt. It is good for you with the active cultures in it. Yes it is affordable I purchase every week. I actually never tried other brands because I am satisfied with this one.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I love allll flavors of this yogurt! They're all so smooth and creamy. And the price is good as well. I don't enjoy the whipped yogurt but that's a texture issue that I have. I always look forward to their seasonal flavors.
Torri F.
Dysart
This is my go-to yogurt! It is so good and almost tastes like a desert even though it is great for my body. I love the fruit in the cups. I have never gotten a bad yogurt. I love the strawberry banana kind.
Kelsey F.
Oswego, IL
This is a great straight forward yogurt! You have so many flavor choices at a great price! This is our typical first choice for yogurt and it tastes so good! Affordable and delicious make this a good pick!
Letty J.
Los Angeles
Very delicious, has the right amount of strawberry. The price is always right! It is easy to take with you anywhere. It is a great snack if your in a bind of time. Easy to eat in your car, bus or walking around the park. My children love eating Yoplait as well!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart