BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Beth T.
Saltillo, MS
When you open it, you immediately smell the delicious strawberries and bananas! Take a bite and feel the creaminess of this perfect yogurt! The taste is amazing!
Linda N.
Randolph , MA
Yogurts are one of my favorite snacks to eat when i want something filling but doesn’t have that much calories. I like this brand since I was a child. #nostalgia
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
Really good yogurt and it comes in a variety of flavors they even have key lime pie which is one of my favorite and my daughter loves the strawberry and banana ones
Faye F.
Roxbury
Smooth and creamy.its a great snack, the come in non dairy varieties too.The can be a good source of protein too.I get them at grocery stores like stop and shop.
Michelle B.
Sapulpa , OK
Love Yoplait! My whole family eats it. When my kids were babies I made frozen yogurt dots as snacks. You get the most band for your buck and the flavor is great!
Bella S.
Boca Raton
Strawberry/banana is my favorite go to mix for any smoothie, shake, etc. and what’s better than strawberry banana yogurt ? Yoplait does a really good job with the balance of flavor.
Darlene J.
Jonesboro
This yogurt is light & fruity. My family loves it! This yogurt is great,   it doesn't have an artificial flavor as compared to other products.
Terri L.
I buy this and other varieties for the adults in my house. We enjoy it for breakfast, as a snack and even put it in the freezer for a colder snack in the summer.
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
Your plate is always great. I am super picky with yogurt and this is definitely one of my go-to brands that I always use and I love the strawberry banana flavor.
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
My nephew loves this yogurt! This is the only kind I️ will buy! I️ mainly shop at Walmart and it’s always reasonably priced! It’s by far the best tasking yogurt!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart