BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Brianna R.
Indianapolis , IN
Yoplait is by far my favorite yogurt. I love the different flavors. But strawberry banana is one of the best. I always get them at a decent price which is even better . It’s so smooth , & flavorful.
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
Our house holds go to yogurt...it is the best and toms of flavors to choose from...we purchase this yogurt every grocery trip it is a stap me in our diet and a fave snack ti me treat!
Tia S.
Winchester , KY
When I do eat yogurt, I love this brand. The flavor is good and it’s macro friendly for those who follow a diet. I trust the ingredients and love to eat this as a snack or breakfast.
Chasity S.
Cleveland
My husband eats this yogurt. He loves it. Me on the other hand, I don’t like yogurt at all. He loves the flavors and all of the varieties. His favorites are strawberry and blueberry.
Alexis E.
Norton, MA
Delicious! One of my favorite yogurts. They are great to grab and go in the morning. It is very delicious and creamy. They are also very healthy and a wonderful pick me up snack. Very nutritious in many ways.
Diarra D.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t go wrong with Yoplait yogurt honestly. I haven’t had a flavor that I didn’t like. This is of course of my favorite flavors. Can taste both strawberries and bananas pretty well.
Lakeyta W.
Raleigh, NC
This is my family's favorite yogurt! We love to make smoothies with this or even fruit bowls. This is also the perfect snack for children with a side of fruit. It just tastes great!!
Lesslie P.
Fall river, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I buy these specifically cor my kids so they dont eat all my chobani lol. But this yogurt brand is really good too. They love it and will just grab one of these instead of a cookie. Which is worth it on its own.
Caitlin F.
Van Buren, AR
This is another flavor that is my number one go to. It is so smooth and makes me feel so satisfied. It’s a great price. I usually buy it at Walmart and get a bundle of them at a time
Sherri P.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
I really enjoy the Yopliat yogurts. Easy, no fuss and consistent. There is a good selection of flavors and I like blueberry, strawberry, strawberry banana, cherry and vanilla are my favorites. I recommend these!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?