BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kim D.
Mantua, NJ
I absolutely love Yoplait yogurts. This is one of the only yogurts my kids will eat. It’s delicious and healthy too. You can’t beat it for the price either. They always have great sales on them! i definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth G.
This yogurt is the only one I like to eat. It is good for an on the go breakfast. I like to eat this when I am rushing to leave the house or when I just want a quick snack.
Shania W.
Spartanburg, SC
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt and the Strawberry Banana is my favorite flavor! It’s a fun sweet taste and usually gives me a good boost in the mornings considering it’s my breakfast go to!
Nicole M.
You can’t go wrong with this flavor. This is a common yogurt flavor by this brand does it right. The taste and price are right and I buy it again and again. It’s a great value with a great product.
Suzy K.
saint louis, MO
I love strawberry banana yogurt it is great to use in smoothies. I also like to cut up fresh bananas and eat it with it. Or strawberries too if I have them. I normally eat yogurt with my breakfast.
Taylor T.
Mount Pleasant
This will forever be my favorite yogurt. It taste great and is of good substance. The taste is stronger then other products. I buy it at the grocery store. I love it in my lunches or for breakfast!
Kelsey J.
Tucson
My favorite flavor of these is just the plain strawberry, but when the store is out of those this is my close second :D it's amazing in the original version and the light ♡
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
This yogurt has a perfect blend of both strawberry and banana, in some bites however, the strawberry can get to be a bit overpowering. It has a perfect blend of sweetness.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
My favorite flavor. Taste great and very affordable. You can find them at any grocery store. Relatively healthy and has the cultures to keep your stomach and body running normally.
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
I love this yogurt. One of my favorite flavors and brands. My family really enjoys this as well. I don’t think there is one flavor I don’t like from this yogurt- but strawberry banana is the best.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart