BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sarah T.
Coalwood
My favorite yogurt of all time. I always stay stocked on yogurt no matter what. It’s my go to snack and always so yummy. It’s a very good price also, you can get a 12 pack for about 4-5$ if you haven’t tried you definitely need to.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the strawberry banana combination. It is smooth with real chunks of strawberry so for me that's a perfect combination. ~jessnherguys~
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite yogurt for as long as I can remember. The flavor is amazing and it’s super creamy. I also love that most of the time you can get them at a grocery 10 for $10 which is awesome.
🌺Meagan K.
Lihue, HI
This is by far mine and my families favorite brand of yogurt! My fave is strawberry banana or just vanilla. Its always smooth, tasty and puts up a great price /deal.
Brooke L.
I actually never used to like yogurt, until I tried Yoplait yogurts. They are smooth and sweet, not to tangy and they are a great snack in between meals.
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
I love that they make bulk packs. I stock up every time i go to the store. My kids love it for breakfast or afternoon snacks. Pairs well with pancakes or granola too
Mandy S.
Tulsa
This is one of my favorite flavors, I keep it on hand for snacks and when I need something quick to hand one of the kids. it's perfect when you want something sweet!
Joyce S.
Kingsport
I would rather have strawberry cheesecake, but it has a good flavor. It's better than the store brand which is the only other yogurt they carry that has this flavor.
Mallory S.
Washington Terrace
Love this yogurt! The chunks of strawberries are delicious. We buy it from walmart where it fits great into our budget.  For the price, we are able to stock up!
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
honestly this is my favorite yogurt company. i hate when the yogurt is thick and honestly yoplait is so smooth! my favorite yogurt has to be the strawberry one.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart