BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shelly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love the creaminess of this yogurt. Not like others with their lumps and bumps. It’s a great subsitute when you’re looking for a more healthier snack. I eat two a day!
Umm A.
Tastes amazing! Love eating for breakfast or a late night snack! The flavors are good and the price is awesome! Doesn’t cost much and yogurt has lots of health benefits!
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
These are by far my favorite yogurts!!! They are super delicious. I can eat one of these in the morning and it will make me feel very good & energetic. And my favorite ones are he strawberry & banana flavor
Tabita P.
chicago
I’ve been consuming yoplait yogurt for many years. They have a huge variety of flavors! The strawberry banana flavors is one of my favorite. And they are very inexpensive.
Dionna J.
Newport News
I'd definitely recommend this yogurt over any other brand Bc it has so many flavors and is in basically every grocery store you go to. I love the vanilla Because I'm basic and it's basic too!!
GENESIS O.
Lynchburg, VA
Super good yogurt. I think that this yogurt is pretty healthy and the flavor is ok I think it needs more sugar. I’m a repeat customer though and I think it is a better and healthier option than the other brands
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
I grew up eating these! They are awesome! I know that have some wild flavor ranges now but this is my all time favorite and no crazy flavors for me. I stick to vanilla and banana and strawberry.
Ashley L.
Eugene, OR
Love this yogurt! It is high in flavor and has a good consistency along with a great price. I would definitely recommend for people on the go or for families with kids!
Janita W.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite yogurt💘 when i was a kid my grandma used to eat and i always thought yogurt was for old people now that the tables are turning. I'm getting old because I'm eating yogurt😒😀😂
Tabetha M.
Woodville, AL
My favorite yogurt! This is the best yogurt hands down. It actually tastes like the description also on the flavored ones. Like keylime pie etc. They are so good! Would definitely recommend!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart