BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ashley F.
Love it the taste. It's less calories but still fills you up as much as full calorie. Very inexpensive and most of the times the stores will run deals for buying multiples.
Jennie G.
Swansea
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt, love the taste. Been buying this brand for years. My kids love so many of their flavors. Will continue to buy, and highly recommend this brand who is looking for a quality yogurt brand
Cara S.
Victorville, CA
I love this yogurt. One of my favorite flavors and brands. My family really enjoys this as well. I don’t think there is one flavor I don’t like from this yogurt- but strawberry banana is the best.
Leishla D.
Orlando, FL
My favorite flavor. Taste great and very affordable. You can find them at any grocery store. Relatively healthy and has the cultures to keep your stomach and body running normally.
Erin S.
Westmoreland
I enjoy all of the flavors. You can always find these on a good sale. As allot of nutrients involved, compared to other brands. Very good value. Blueberry is my favorite.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
I love this yogurt. It taste amazing and it's super affordable. Not only that but it's low in calories and I would definitely recommend this product. You won't regret it.
Stephanie Z.
Lancaster, PA
I prefer not to buy low-fat yogurt, I mean it is yogurt what can be bad about it? However this brand is okay with low fat and it doesn't diminish the flavor too much. A+ for a low fat product.
Stormy K.
Dearborn, MI
Amazing healthy just feel like there needs to be more for the price I would by it more it it wasn’t so expensive because the different taste they have hit that right craving instead of going to get candy
Lisa P.
Moosic
the taste was okay but it becomes gross after a few days. the flavor was pretty good and i liked the strawberries. i would recommend to buy it the day before or same day youre planning on eating it.
Shelly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love the creaminess of this yogurt. Not like others with their lumps and bumps. It’s a great subsitute when you’re looking for a more healthier snack. I eat two a day!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?