BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jenise V.
Warren, MI
I loved eatting this especially when my mom would by it for the whole family. Its also great for kids. My baby brothers hate whole fruits, so this was a way to get them to eat it. I usually buy them from any local grocery store, like Kroger and Walmart.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
Yoplait is good but it’s a little basic. It’s not the most healthy so although it’s cheaper, I tend to choose other brands over this. If that’s not something you care about though, it is good and the price is right!
Deena D.
Great tasting and perfect for a quick snack as you head out the door. I like this yogurt because the flavor is smooth and not too thick. I love mixing in this yogurt in smoothies and parfaits for an afternoon snack.
Monica P.
Riverside, CA
This yogurt reminds me of my childhood!! The nostalgia factor is real, I would get this as a reward for good behavior. I have always enjoyed this yogurt and continue too enjoy it. I normally purchase this either at my local grocery store or in bulk at Costco. It tastes amazing by itself or with granola.
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love yoplait yogurt! They have the best flavors. It is great for my stomach issues and great for a quick healthy breakfast. It tastes great and has fresh strawberry taste. I would recommend it to others for sure!
Hailey D.
This yogurt is really good. I like to eat if for breakfast because it’s something light just to put in my stomach before heading off to work or school. This is my favorite flavor but they have tons to choose from.
Brittany M.
Go to snack for my 2 young sons. They love almost every flavor and eat it until they get every last spoonful. I recently bought a different brand and my son said he wanted yoplait instead!! Promotes healthy gut!
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
Yogurt is not one of my favorite things to eat but Yoplait makes it easy to snack on something healthy! I typically buy my Yoplait at Walmart or local grocery store where they have tons and tons of flavors to choose from so I never get tired of it!
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
For a yummy snack or a small breakfast this is what i enjoy eating! I like to mix a banana up in it with a little bit of fresh strawberries as well! You can find these in tons of flavors! And they are super cheap!
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Yummy yummy! This yogurt is amazing and I love it. I also love the whips brand of this yogurt but I always end up coming back to this flavor. It’s so creamy and I would definitely recommend as a healthy snack.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart