BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
courtney b.
melbourne
I dont really love yohgurt but my sister adored this and said it wasnt her favourite and probably wouldnt buy again.
Kitty M.
West Lorne, ON
To say the least, I love yogurt and yoplait is always my go-to at the grocery store. Good stuff. My kids love it too.
Kristen N.
Miramichi
Very good yogurt, perfect to grab on the go. Smooth yogurt and the strawberries don't over power. Great taste overall
Saymi M.
Really nice flavor, healthy option, a really good one for one we have no time to have breakfast or something. 4/5.
Jenny P.
Strathmore
My kids loved it.. The taste.. That they were easy to use.. Very affordable.. And we loved the color and the taste
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Nice on the go product . Especially when running late for work and u want to get it something quick and refreshing.
Luisa S.
For breakfast, snack or dinner. You name it, the suit any any meal time. Alone, with fruits or cereal, you choose.
Mark L.
I love yogurt it helps me everytime when i workout and k dont want any add fat so i have to work so hard very tasty
Jenn P.
My kids love this ! They love all the flavours of this! Would buy this over any other brand as my kids will eat it!
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?