BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Griffin, GA
Love yoplait and the variety of flavors. Price is great and would purchase again. Taste great!
Mary
I love this flavor. There are chunks of real fruit inside and it tastes so good mixed together.
Ashley R.
So good and I love the calories they are very light weight. It’s delicious. I love this yogurt.
Brittany W.
Springville, AL
This is our go to yogurt in my household! It is creamy with equal banana and strawberry taste!
Lexi R.
I enjoyed the banana and strawberries, but I wanted more chunks like in the strawberry yogurt.
Naheilah O.
Broken Arrow , OK
By far my favorite flavor and brand. I eat it for breakfast and I use it to make my smoothies.
Kayla P.
Riverbank, CA
I really don't like yogurt, but this is pretty good, and my kids love it! That's what matters!
Madeline R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great default yogurt flavor! Easy to pack for lunches and perfect for a student budget!
Tania H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Delicious. My favorite yogurt. I eat it with granola, by itself, or add it to a fruit smoothie.
Susie S.
Colton
This is my GO TO yogurt! The flavor is so delicious and it’s great for everyone in the family.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?