BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Karen Andrea P.
Muy buen sabor mi estómago lo digiere muy bien y mi hijo lo ama es nuestro desayuno saludable se podría decir si
Laura E.
It tastes like real strawberry-banana!! Definetly recommend! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Very tasty! My nieces loves it, if you or your family loves yogurt, I have no doubt you will enjoy this one too 💕
santa o.
My kids like this product, special my lil one. Even for school, i need to have it in my frige every week for them
Jennifer D.
GOULDS, NL
Love the strawberry banana flavour. My horse enjoys sharing this flavour yogurt with me as well. She loves yogurt
Sadday C.
Mezcla de fresa y plátano como un licuado pero espeso, me agrada, me da mucha vitamina y me pone al pie del día
Rachel T.
Markham, ON
Tastes great! Has a nice consistency to it and is really filling. Perfect for mixing with granola and berries!
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This yogurt tastes the best. It is good for everyone and helps in your diet. The flavour and formula is amazing
Leilyn L.
taranaki
Loved it but wasn’t much of what I was looking for at the time could use more sweet and maybe a spice of tang 😫
Shantal B.
El original es mi sabor favorito siento que es más natural y sin tantos químicos. Delicioso y fácil de cargar.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart