BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Leydi D.
Yoplait is a very popular brand, and their flavors make them justice, I never let a yoplait off my shopping car.
Jennifer D.
GOULDS, NL
Love the strawberry banana flavour. My horse enjoys sharing this flavour yogurt with me as well. She loves yogurt
Cathie P.
Florida
I love it,I really do,it taste pretty well,I drink it almost everyday at school work ,every where.amazing product
Karen Andrea P.
Muy buen sabor mi estómago lo digiere muy bien y mi hijo lo ama es nuestro desayuno saludable se podría decir si
santa o.
My kids like this product, special my lil one. Even for school, i need to have it in my frige every week for them
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Very tasty! My nieces loves it, if you or your family loves yogurt, I have no doubt you will enjoy this one too 💕
janelle s.
4077
I get these everytime I do my shopping just to put in my fridge to snack on or to have with my morning breakfast
Nisha D.
So tasty so yum.....worth the cost.... I like it more than Activia® Black Cherry Probiotic Greek Nonfat Yogurt
Laura E.
It tastes like real strawberry-banana!! Definetly recommend! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Alma S.
I like Yoplait they are good and not to expensive and when I have no time to make breakfast I get a Yoplait to go
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart