BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tressica I.
Eleuthera
This yogurt flavor I enjoy most from this brand...silly smooth..you get a hint of both the strawberries and bananas
Jenny P.
Strathmore
My kids loved it.. The taste.. That they were easy to use.. Very affordable.. And we loved the color and the taste
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too
Denise M.
Mullingar
These yogurts are full of flavour. I love the flavours they come in. Very affordable and can be found in any store.
Thayna W.
Orleans , NH
It's very tasteful and healthy the strawberry and banana combination makes it taste amazing. I would recommend.
Jenn P.
My kids love this ! They love all the flavours of this! Would buy this over any other brand as my kids will eat it!
Gloria P.
La Paz
Me encantó cuando lo probé, de lo más bueno que se puede comprar en el mercado, super buena marca, buenos productos
Luisa S.
For breakfast, snack or dinner. You name it, the suit any any meal time. Alone, with fruits or cereal, you choose.
Mark L.
I love yogurt it helps me everytime when i workout and k dont want any add fat so i have to work so hard very tasty
Breanna H.
Very tasty, also very affordable and worth the money. I have tried a lot of yogurt and this one by far is the best!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart