BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
K'COURTNEY B.
Fort Wayne , IN
My husband favorite i buy them and ge will eat them all in one day my kids also love this yogurt
Emily N.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
These are so good. So easy to grab and go. Definitely light and doesn’t leave you hungry either.
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
My favorite yogurt. Flavors are simple yet it’s so satisfying! Creamy texture, and a great value!
Sarah S.
thomasville
It’s very good, I love the chocolate flavored. It’s so creamy and amazing. I will keep buying it
Ali W.
Eatonville, WA
We love this yogurt for our son. It is the only brand he eats at home, and a staple in our home!
Taylor R.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite flavor. It’s filling and refreshing and it doesn’t have too many fruit chunks
Amy B.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
One of the best yogurts, creamy rich, with good chunks of fruit. Great quality, taste, and value.
Bree J.
Lucasville, OH
Very delicious. Very inexpensive and affordable. It has low calories. I recommend this to anyone
Katelyn G.
Gardendale, AL
Purchased at: Publix
SO GOOD, my favorite flavor! portion is nice to for a snack & packaging is good & very affordable
Kayla K.
Batesville, MS
Really good! This is my favorite flavor. Great for breakfast or snack. I really enjoy this brand
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?