BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Briley T.
Warrior
I like this yogurt a lot. I love the real fruit pieces in it. I buy it a lot Walmart. I am a repeated customer of this. I find it healthy but enjoy the light kind a little more. I would recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Absolutely love this yogurt! It goes great with fruit added or granola. It's healthy and satisfying. This is about the only brand that I trust because it's affordable and delicious
Nazhoni M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I remember my mom buying this yogurt for me when I was a kid and I still enjoy eating it for breakfast. My two favorite flavors are strawberry banana and blueberry. It’s definitely a staple item in the fridge.
Zoha D.
that;s some good stuff , taste soooooo gooooooooooood . feel like eating all day best favorite and taste.target works any big grocery  stores good .its has better taste and better ingredients.
KD 🌹.
allen park
I’ve always loved this brand as a child and I guess it just grew with me. The strawberry banana flavored one is delicious and taste just as it sounds. Very creamy and everything you’re looking for in a yogurt
Brandi C.
This is my favorite flavor and I like the texture. I love the Yoplait brand better than others. There’s no comparison.  Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Crystal R.
Such a yummy on the go snack. Love how it has the fruit inside. Very inexpensive. Can buy single like this or bulk. Can buy almost anywhere that sells yogurt. Healthy and tasty :)
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
Yoplait is always good. They have a lot of flavors and it’s cheap. I don’t have any complaints with it. Not my first choice of yogurt but it’s still really good! I will buy again.
Samantha H.
Grand Forks
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt, but when I do buy yogurt, this is the one I purchase. I often use in when making fruit smoothies. It's sweet without being full of unnecessary sugar.
Miranda M.
white plains
It tastes good! The texture is smooth and the flavor is just right! Low fat is a PLUS! On a diet? Good choice for you! Get it now! I’d enjoy some right now if I could! Buy it and try it for yourself! #yogurt
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart