BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jose M.
The pieces of strawberry with the flavor of banana ❤️❤️ it's the best combination out there and the one I like the most
Mariana M.
This product is extremy delicious, the mix of this two fruits is amazing and I can't stop eating this. It is delicious
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
I've always loved yoplait yogurt and strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors. This is great to have on the go.
courtney b.
melbourne
I dont really love yohgurt but my sister adored this and said it wasnt her favourite and probably wouldnt buy again.
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
Rich, creamy and especially whenever this product as I am wanting to keep eating that I am a fan of the banana I love
Katie M.
I wish this product was a bit bigger and didn't taste like Blueberry. The bottle shape is to small for my taste also.
Walquidia D.
This yogurt has a good flavor, but I think it has too much sugar. It is very sweet, but it is still of good quality.
Kristen N.
Miramichi
Very good yogurt, perfect to grab on the go. Smooth yogurt and the strawberries don't over power. Great taste overall
Di-Andra S.
My go to yogurt. Very delicious and super affordable. This is a daily must-have and I'll never get bored of it.
Erica I.
Channel-Port Aux Basques
Strawberry and Banana are great combinations and they taste fantastic in this yogurt. One of my new favorite flavors.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart