BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alisa C.
flint
Great taste! I love eating this as a snack or using it in smoothies. Great texture.
member-052d6
Purchased at: Target
This is a sweet, creamy yogurt. The size is perfect for snack and you can hold it in your hand without a problem. It’s the perfect combination of strawberry and banana flavor. This is a staple for me!
Katelyn A.
Purchased at: Walmart
At first I didn’t like yogurt that much , but when I tried Yoplait’s Strawberry yogurt, I was in love! It’s a perfect blend of both.
Klarissa A.
Kansas City
Been eating this since I was a kid, and now my daughter does too! Best yogurt out there in my opinion!
member-b2d00
Purchased at: H-E-B
The original is my favorite! I love all the flavors, it's just the right amount of yogurt. The taste is amazing
Haley E.
Doylestown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum yum yum this is my favorite yogurt. I eat every morning with my granola. The flavor is great and I love the real chunks of strawberries
Leasha Y.
Willis
Purchased at: Walmart
i love Yoplait yogurt! it’s the only yogurt i can get my youngest son to eat. even he loves it.
Mikey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my go to yogurts. You really can’t go wrong with strawberry banana flavor. It’s a light healthy snack and perfect on the go. This was my go to in college with a sprinkle of granola.
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
Purchased at: Publix
Such a refreshing yogurt with delicious fruit chunks in it. Likable for all ages- even those picky eaters. Very sweet and doesn’t lack any flavor, satisfying those pesky cravings! I’ve repurchased before and would do it again.
Luisa R.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Yoplait yogurt, they have a variety of flavors to choose from. They are creamy and not too watery or too thick. In this particular strawberry and banana flavor the chunks of strawberries are just the right size giving you a perfect bite everytime. This will always be a go to yogurt in my home.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?