BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Rahiema A.
Nickerie
The best yoghurt i had till now! And the banana flavour is super delicious! So you all must try it once. I'm sure you will like it
I take this yogurt every afternoon after lunch. I love to snack with her, she feels the taste of the strawberry ... Very delicious
julise s.
It's great for a snack or anytime. Greatly reccomend this product when choosing a yogurt its one of the best yogurts on the market.
Vane V.
I liked, you can taste the flavors and it has low fat, the flavor it´s smooth and loved the combination of banana and strwaberries
Marcos H.
excellent product I like the quality combination with my personality totally 100% recommended simply perfect thank you very much
I like more the normal ones of them, not dietary ones. I buyed it a market, is really affordable and the quality of it is great.
Kayla P.
Sydney
My daughter loves these yogurts she goes through them so fast it’s crazy they are such a nice light snack!! Especially on the go!
Sehrish U.
My kids love this yogurt
It is very yummy and the flavour is very nice. I don't like source flavour and this one is upto my taste
yvonne s.
canada, NL
Lives it and enjoy it and my daughter enjoy different taste and favour would like to try more stuff like that like yogurt drinks
Jocar S.
One of my favorite yogurt favor, I love it! I usually buy six per week one per day, the seventh I go to the supermarket for more.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart