BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stacy A.
Caldwell , ID
I love this yogurt so much! I grew up eating this type and I would highly recommend it to everyone it's one of the best I've ever had!
Debby C.
Es una delicia en serio es una combinación tan rica de sabores la marca de este producto es muy buena al igual que su contenido
Natalia M.
Sabinas Hidalgo
He tomado este yogurt desde que era pequeña y ¡Me encanta!. Su sabor es muy rico. Es el desayuno perfecto para antes de ir a clases.
wanna s.
paradise
I love this yoplait because it is rich tasting and filling. It's low fat and low sugar which is great as well. The price is good too
Adeeba S.
dubai
Great tasting yogurts. Comes in a variety of combining flavors. Good value for money as the flavors are very good and healthy to eat.
Kloe W.
Nanango
Tastes very I enjoyed it wood but it again this sucks that I have to write so much omggggggggggggggggg but it does taste pretty good
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
This taste so amazing and I really love it. I am a yogurt fan and I enjoyed the burst of flavours. Totally amazing, truly recommend.
Angie R.
as snack its so healthy... better than chip's or another things bad four your body and health... better try with some food like this
Susie C.
Delicious taste and texture with a good nutritious count, good for a snack and to take on the go. My nephew loves it as much as me
kmaher14 S.
Brantford
Love this product! Can’t go wrong with it. It’s creamy and has a fresh fruit taste! It is definitely affordable and often on sale!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart