BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shaina S.
Nanaimo, BC
Original and delicious! Smooth and sweet, though the pack of 6 obviously lacks variety. However it’s a taste that one doesn’t get tired of!
afyia j.
florida
Love yogurt especially this brand, it taste so good an has amazing texture. Not all the flavors are delightful to me but its a great brand
Genevieve R.
Nice taste and smooth texture. I enjoyed the flavour option. It was affordable and seemed to be price consistently with the other yogurts.
Camille M.
Hagatna Guam
Yum yum yum! My favorite yogurt! it does have strawberry bits inside and tastes like one. Try to put chia seeds on it. Tastes like heaven!
Shanicer H.
San Fernando
Favorite brand of yogurt because of the wide range of flavors and the the chunks of fruits in the yogurt. It's not too sweet just right.
Haydeé C.
Doral, FL
Este es mi yogurt favorito! Es muy cremoso y delicioso! Lo importante es que no te arrepientes al comerlo porque no es alto en calorías!
Kamarie E.
Great taste. Perfectly creamy. It’s the perfect treat with my lunches or great with granola for breakfast. We buy it often. Great value.
Danika A.
Fort nelson, BC
So good. I love how creamy it is. My favorite yogurt. My kids love it too. I usually prefer Greek yogurt but this one is delicious
Maya S.
I am not really a big fan of yogurt however this did not taste as bad. Even though I do say that I don’t think I will be buying it again.
Lindsay M.
Kids love this yogurt! Great size for the kids and very healthy for them to bring as a school snack! These are a great thing in our house
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart