BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Miranda M.
white plains
It tastes good! The texture is smooth and the flavor is just right! Low fat is a PLUS! On a diet? Good choice for you! Get it now! I’d enjoy some right now if I could! Buy it and try it for yourself! #yogurt
Tia🍒 B.
Houston
I’ve always loved Yoplait yogurt. I’ve always eaten yogurt ever since I was little. Although they have many different flavours, strawberry banana will always be my go to flavour.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
I eat this almost everyday since I had my wisdom tooth removed. The flavor is great and there are small fruit pieces which adds flavor to the yogurt. Always get it from Walmart.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Skylar K.
I really do like this yogurt. My only problem with it is that it feels almost too heavy in my stomach. That's why I opt in for the light yogurt, not this original one. But they're both wonderful in flavor!
Bri P.
Kinsman, OH
My favorite yogurt, it’s usually always on sale and it tastes great. It’s the perfect size for a quick snack when you’re in a hurry. Strawberry banana is my favorite but I have tried other flavors as well.
Somar A.
Gardendale , AL
This is a great go to breakfast item when we are in a hurry. My husband and 3 kids all enjoy eating this. We will continue to buy for those morning that i hit the snooze button.
Carla B.
Glendale
Great with some granola. Childhood favorite that I still carry around from time to time. Sometimes I use it to make smoothies. Very easy to find at all grocery stores I shop at.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I like this yogurt but it is bot my favorite! I used to not like it at all so I switched to the whip! But if you like a yogurt that is smooth with fruit chunks you might like it
Audrey W.
Kingsport
The taste is great! I prefer it over any other yogurt brand and they carry a lactose-free cup which I get my oldest son all the time because he is lactose free. He loves it too!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart