BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather M.
Phoenix
Yoplait is a great brand of yogurt. We have tried all of their different fruit flavors and have no complaints. Their price has gone up a little over the years but I still feel it's worth it.
Rachel S.
Oneida
I love Yoplait original strawberry banana yogurt. It has good value compared to other brands and great taste. It's also affordable compared to some brands. I get it everytime I go shopping and plan on getting it again. If you love strawberries and bananas this is the yogurt for you.
Yokky K.
Shoreline
I don’t really like when bananas in something else besides shakes and smoothies. It’s a little bit weird for me. I think for people who are the fans of bananas will like it
Lea L.
Houma, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great. This is a quick and healthy snack. Very convenient. I would buy again. This is a great value.
Rachael P.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait yogurt makes a quick, and easy snack for the little ones! As well as everyone else in the household! Fruit bits are hands down the best part about it! Can’t have yogurt without a little something mixed in! Will continue to choose yoplait over the competition on all future shopping trips!
Timothy M.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious it was fantastic I love the taste of flavor everything about it is amazing and I can't get enough of it every time I'm at work I get more
Rita Ann G.
Madera, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this so much. I need to have yorgurt everyday. There so many but this is good too. Fresh always. 😀😀😀
Courtney S.
Paxton, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Once again strawberry banana yogurt in almost any brand is my favorite flavor, however so is any type of cheesecake(lol)! I think it taste exactly how it’s supposed to. I don’t taste much difference it low-fat vs. regular and I like that!! Because it helps me buy the more healthier option! Price affordable, quality good, taste amazing and exactly like it describes!
ari R.
Chicago , IL
So yummy! one of my favorite yogurts ever. It’s such an easy and light snack and I am consistently buying this on my way to work or to class. They’re so incredibly cheap too! I think it’s just such an original and good yogurt, I am always going to eat and buy this yogurt
Ashanti J.
Purchased at: Publix
This one is a household favorite. It’s a great on-the-go breakfast item as well as a quick snack. It’s the perfect flavor combination that doesn’t break the bank. I keep some at home and at work.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?