BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jen H.
Enfield
Love how light this yougurt is. I like that it is not thick and the taste is just enough flavor and not too strong. I would recommend to everyone. Tastes awesome and no one would be disappointed on this product
Jenn T.
Ottawa, OK
Adorable packaging and it taste great. I love to add some granola bits and frozen fruits or put it in the freezer to make it a yogurt freezie pop. Appropriate for anybody who loves yogurt and fruit flavors.
Neale B.
Burnaby, BC
I loved it, though had to give it a 4 because I found it a bit too sweet for my personal taste. It had a nice consistancy and not a strong yogurty taste compared to some others I have tried.
Isabella B.
Chatham , ON
I love this yoghurt! It's creamy, easy take on the go, lots of flavour. Super affordable. I usually only buy this when I visit the States because we can't get it in Canada which is a bummer.
Dina s.
All types of yogurt with live and active cultures offer health benefits, and Yoplait varieties are no exception. The Yoplait brand, however, has some products that are healthier than others. When choosing which yogurt to buy, always check the container’s nutrition label to learn more about what you’re really eating.
Michelle K.
Winnipeg
Love yoplait and the variety of flavours that are available. Only downside is that I wish they were available in Canada where I live.  Need to stock up when going down to the USA to shop
Carolina P.
este producto es realmente bueno Recomiendo a todos a comprarlo! Me encanta que sea una buena marca y económica, vale la pena, también siempre se puede obtener y comprar en línea y influente.com y por lo tanto no tendrá limitaciones de poder probrar y adquirir su producto! Pruébalo
Emigrace Devonna A.
Dededo
I am not a fan of yogurt. I find it too sour for my liking. However, this is the only flavor and brand I am willing to eat. That's saying a lot coming from an extremely picky eater!
meryem c.
Casablanca
je l'ai testé une fois , j 'ai beaucoup aimé mais dommage j'ai pas pu le retrouver après sur le supermarché . c'est décevant  de ne pas avoir à en déguster d'autres arômes :(
Joselyn R.
Me encanta este Yogurt, realmente es bajo en grasa, no altera tu diera si es que estas haciendo alguna. Como merienda es increible y su sabor a fresas y banana en maravilloso.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart