BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Michele O.
St. John's
This is like you back to the basic yogurt...back when yogurt was simple...you picked your flavor and that was it...with so many different choices in yogurt now, it's hard to decide what's actually good for you...this is low fat and delicious...no brainer!
Sandra D.

The yoghurt is tasty and light at the same time. This two flavors combined make a really good match and you can really feel that this yoghurt is in fact healthy. Unlike other products yoplait have a nice image and it's a brand of trust.
Tessa R.
Yoplait has great flavors that the entire family enjoys. It is a nice treat and healthy to boot. I love that my kids are so interested and excited to eat yogurt. Plus it comes at a fairly affordable price, allowing yogurt purchases to fit within our bufget
Vicky P.
Yoplait est toujours a la recherche d'ameliorations sur leurs produits par rapport a leurs clientele. Pret des gens, ce nest paa uniquement une grande marque a grans gout, cest une marque pret des gena d'ici et ce a bon prix pour les familles.
Destiny d.
This yogurt has such a yummy flavor that is very true to what I'd expect. Very sweet though, also obviously chemically enhanced. The only thing I don't like are the strawberry chunks at the bottom as they're usually very soggy and a little unpalatable to me.
Amanda P.
New Westminster , BC
I'm not a fan of the tin foil lid I find it, when i go to the grocery store it's hard to tell which ones are completely sealed. I guess that's what makes it super affordable though. Flavour is okay I find it too sweet.
Shiann B.
Yarker
These are so good☺ The perfect snack when you want something light and you're headed out the door. One of the only yogurts that doesnt make my stomach feel heavy.
patty a.
mississauga, ON
Delicious and yummy and super smooth! I really love the packaging! I have had Yoplait many times! I bought this mostly at Walmart and I would highly recommend anyone to try it! Especially because it is affordable!
Anastasia L.
Toronto , SD
Love this! Great value, I always recommend to others. It's a great option for the price. It tastes great, I've been a repeat customer. I love how it has lots of flavours and the packaging is appealing to me.
Jen H.
Enfield
Love how light this yougurt is. I like that it is not thick and the taste is just enough flavor and not too strong. I would recommend to everyone. Tastes awesome and no one would be disappointed on this product
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart