BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jazmine J.
Yummmmyyyyy! My favourite flavor of yogurt has always been Strawberry and Yoplait really nailed the deliciousness. I just wish it always sold as buy one get a case free lol.
Jaida A.
Amazing product and tastes amazing and creamy. It's totally affordable and you can eat it all the time. It's very healthy and whenever I'm hungry I eat it and I get really full easily. I love this product and I recommend it
Huda K.
Br40rg
This delicious creamy yogurt is the perfect snack for whenever , personally my favourite is the strawberry one , the flavour melts in your mouth leaving you to enjoy.
Ravine M.
Tasted awesome! Fav yogurt. I dont have any thing else to add. Tastes like strawberries which is the yogurt type lol. Good value for the cost. When i dont have time to make breakfast i just grab and go.
miryzzle A.
Hey guys im telling you guys this yogurt taste like out of the world im not lying guys. You should buy it and taste it . It is very healthy yogurt tbh. I really loves it thooooooooo. Usually i buy it at walmart. Ummm maybe you should taste strawberry flav.
safou n.
Oran
I love this yogurt. It has a great taste and is very affordable. I love the chunks of fruit in it. The only con would be that there is somtimes an after taste on this flavor but it is still really good. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great tasting yogurt.
Lesley d.
Edmonton, AB
I haven’t purchased this in a while but it used to be my go to brands. I usually like vanilla or the tropical fruit flavours. I do find myself buying what is on sale in the flavour or brands that I like, and sometimes that isn’t Yoplait.
Jolia C.
Tasty it's a product of France.

Love the taste of Yoplait, and the yogurt drink bottles quite taste
with all there different yogurt fruit drinks.

I personally prefer the lidded version, that way you know someone hasn't opened it.

I tried this smaller version just to see the difference.

Prefer the regular size.
Kayte M.
Bournemouth
As someone who loves food on the go, yoghurts are a staple in my house. I know what you're thinking, low fat yoghurts just arnt as good. But this one is! Honestly you get all the creaminess and thickness and you can't even tell! I'd recommend it to anyone, I've even managed to get my boyfriend to eat it and he won't touch anything low fat.
Daniela G.
Calexico
My mom just to buy yogurt in this kind of presentation ALL THE TIME!
It is not my favorite tho, maybe because of the fact that it is low fat, but it is still good, just... I wouldn't choose it as my first option.
The price is just fine! and each individual package have a lot of product or at least enough
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart