BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer O.
Yoplait is a family favourite in our house! Especially the creamy variety. We go through A LOT of yogurt in our family of 7 so we need something that pleases everyone and this is it!
Elise P.
I don’t really like the way the yogurt tastes it’s too lumpy and taste to strong it’s not worth buying it ,it tastes to strong of strawberries and I’m a first time consumer ,
Brooklyn G.
Altona
Good yogurt. Have tried lots and it may not be my top pick but it is at the top. Try kind from this brand and you will like it
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Smooth tasty and filing yogurt. I purchase from Walmart or amazon fresh. It is very pricey for yogurt. Not the healthiest option. It’s in a convenient pack so I can carry around and avoid worse snacks.
Fernando M.
Muy rico, la verdad a mi me gusta la gran variedad de Yoplait. Esta presentación me agrada porque se siente muy bien la consistencia.
Lo suelo comprar una o dos veces por semana.
Lily Z.
My go-to yogurt brand is yoplait. I've tried plenty of brands before, but I always come back to this one. They have the flavors and the texture down to a tee. Each individual package/container is perfect for on the go. My favorite flavor is the harvest peach, but I do really like the strawberry mango and strawberry banana. It's great for breakfast (just add a granola bar). If you want a delicious treat on a hot day, try filling cupcake liners with yogurt and freezing it. It's a nice cold snack that taste delicious and doesn't make you feel guilty. If you buy the light versions, you can slash the calorie count to 100 Cal.
Vivian T.
Vancouver
I don’t like yogurt at all so my opinion might be biased but it just makes me gag and the banana flavour is even worse than strawberry on its own. Sorry to yogurt lovers but this is just not good for me.
Mariel D.
My favorite yoghurt ever! All the flavors are incredibly tasty! You can eat it in any moment of the day. If you practice sport and like to gavr a healthy life style you gotta try it!
Oumaima t.
Casablanca, Grand Casablanca
Hello I'm oumaima from Morocco , I'm a blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2000 followers  , i love all the products of this company , I want to review this product in my account , please reply in the email registered in this site , I am happy to share your products with my followers,  I'm waiting for you
Makeup A.
You should try it it’s so good, and it’s low fat, one of the best things about this is that it’s affordable and it’s delicious, so if you guys ever see it in the shop you should definitely buy it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart