BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Amber H.
Pickering
This yogurt is delicious extremely smooth and good flavour. They have a good variety of flavours at Costco and are so fairly priced there. You definitely get a taste of whatever flavour it is but can add fruit to make it extra yummy!
Maria L.
Ñuñoa
Love this yogurt, it is a great snack, the taste is really good and also the consistency (not to liquid not to solid). I think is a very good product for a fair price, I’ve tried many flavors and they never disappoint
Aureanna B.
Canada
This is one of the best tasting yogurt on the market. It's not overly expensive and the flavors are always really good. You can pick it up from any local grocery store and it's really tasty I definitely recommend it.
Meryem M.
My family loves this yogurt. Especially my 4 year old son he basically eats it very night. Is a great replacement for candy and is very healthy. Definitely recommend for everyone. It tastes absolutely great this flavor is my personal favorite.
Karla P.
Este yogurt contiene el rico y autóctono sabor de la fresa y
el cambur, unas de las frutas que más me gustan. Me gusta mucho este producto
porque es muy cremoso, tiene un sabor único e irresistible.
Solene C.
Ce yaourt est vraiment délicieux pour ceux qui aiment la banane et les fraises ! Je l’ai acheté à carrefour un magasin en France, je l’achète toutes les deux semaines pour refaire un stock ! Essayez le !
Deidre-Ann B.
Calgary
Really delicious and affordable. This compares very well to other products because of how original and authentic the flavours are. It’s a healthy alternative for breakfast. Would recommend to to others.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This yogurt brings me back to my childhood whenever my mom used to give me breakfast. She would always give me this Strawberry Banana yogurt with fruits and/or granola. I absolutely love it, it's so delicious and creamy, there are also chunks of real strawberry which always makes it better. So good and so cheap! It's a delicious healthy breakfast or snack!
tamy s.
FRANCE
Un délicieux yaourt YOPLAIT gourmand et savoureux, riche en goût en saveurs, il est onctueux trés trés bon , c’est un excellent produit que je recommande ! Il est juste parfait ! Oui je le rachèterais !
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?