BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Mentor, OH
These taste so good. I always used them for a quick pick me up. I think they are very healthy to eat.
Kayla A.
York Haven, PA
This is my favorite go to yogurt. It’s sweet and I’m getting the nutrients I need. Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Yoplait yogurt is a great midnight snack. Shop rite usually has great deals on the singles. Delicious
Taylor S.
Thomasville
Yoplait cups are quick and easy and that’s one of my favorite things about them. Grab a spoon and go.
Tara C.
Beckley
Tastes amazing and natural great go to snack I buy these at hand fulls all the time it’s my favorite
Holly W.
Columbus , OH
I have loved this brand of yogurt for many of years. Wish they had more flavor and less Greek yogurt.
Riley B.
Buffalo, OH
I love this yogurt. I like to eat it for breakfast, it's fast and easy. So good, I always repurchase!
Courtney B.
Aliquippa , PA
It’s very good and good for you! My kids and I loveeee this flavor of yogurt. We buy it all the time
Antoinette R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love this yogurt. It’s so good. I don’t buy yogurt all the time but when I do this is my go to brand.
Janet G.
Genoa, IL
This is my families go to yogurt, super delicious and with a low price! Always in our shopping cart.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?