BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Conner E.
Devon
such a delicious product. doesn’t taste to artificial. it has a delicious creamy consistency. it’s easy to get your hands on which is a plus. tastes like it’s healthy ;). it’s just tastes amazing. 100% getting again.
Dilorom F.
Yerres
Tasty!! The texture is good. The price is affordable as well. I like the packaging as well. It’s a little sugary but I still enjoyed it. I loved the flavor combination. I noticed children liked the flavor as well.
Kacey F.
London
Great yogurt brand, I used to buy it all the time and eat it until ïogo came out with their brand of yogurt. Yoplait tastes very good and is very low in calories which is great. It's sold for a very affordable and reasonable price, I do still buy it!
Nikha M.
Love yoghurt on a whole. I’ve tried various brands and yoplait is my all time fav. Flours are not overwhelming and the yogurt contains probiotics which is always a plus! I love the original French vanilla flavor the most it has the perfect tang!
Jeannethe K.
Me encanta por su consistencia y diversidad de sabores es de muy buena calidad . Me mantienen bien mi estomago y son productos con una buena demanda por ser tan nutritivos y de excelentes sabores y variedad.
Erica R.
Rimouski
Yum so good and creamy! I eat it for breakfast with fruits! I even frose it sometime to make it a popsicle! So delicious and healthy! The product is good! The packaging is cute dans refreshing! Really nice
Oriana N.
Este producto me parece delicioso! ✌su sabor es dulce y agradable al paladar! Su precio es bueno al igual que su empaque! Siempre lo compro y lo seguiré haciendo! así que lo recomiendo, muy bueno! ✌✌😩😩️️
Aisha S.
dubai
Again really amazing for the people dieting and to stay fit and full easy way to grab this. It tastes amazing if you are a strawberry lover it is affordable too! Yes i would totally buy it again! Thanks
Julia S.
Muy rico y mucho más cuando está bien frío , en los súper los compro por mucho , excelente sabor , textura y cremoso para mi gusto , pues similar a los de yoca si lo recomiendo a otros y otras muy rico
Leslie G.
San Ysidro, CA
When I don’t have time for breakfast I grab my yogurt I really like the consistency and the strawberry banana it’s my favorite flavor. I like that this yogurt it’s easy to find in every market
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart