BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Angeline H.
Me and my kids go to after school snack or even something simple before bed. Affordable price for the product. At the local grocery store in my home town. Love the flavour. If you kids love on the go these are a go to snack for all ages.
Danni P.
Saint John, CO
I am not a yogurt fan, but this stuff changes my mind, I buy the 12 pack weekly and eat it by itself, out it in smoothies, use it for baking!! It is healthy and I always suggest it to people who are looking for a snack often.
Natalie W.
When you think yogurt I think most people thing healthy...but if that’s what you’re going for then look somewhere else. This is chocked full of sugar and preservatives...and i hate the chunks of fruit, always tastes old.
Eden K.
Waterloo
Great tasting yogurt, super filling. It tastes great in smoothies or on its own! You can make a yogurt bowl and add some granola and fresh fruit! This yogurt is delicious and the brand itself has a ton of great flavors
Pamela C.
Windsor, ON
Yoplait Fat Free strawberry banana yogurt is pretty tasty and you can usually find some in our home. It’s flavourful, creamy and smooth. It’s a pretty basic yogurt but it never disappoints or goes to waste in our home!
Conner E.
Devon
such a delicious product. doesn’t taste to artificial. it has a delicious creamy consistency. it’s easy to get your hands on which is a plus. tastes like it’s healthy ;). it’s just tastes amazing. 100% getting again.
Janellis D.
Doral, FL
Pero este, sin duda alguna es mi yogurt favorito, es que no hay otro igual, el sabor, la consistencia, los pedacitos de fruta, todo. Para mí uno de los mejores y el primero que busco cuando voy de compras al súper. 😍
Dilorom F.
Yerres
Tasty!! The texture is good. The price is affordable as well. I like the packaging as well. It’s a little sugary but I still enjoyed it. I loved the flavor combination. I noticed children liked the flavor as well.
Kacey F.
London
Great yogurt brand, I used to buy it all the time and eat it until ïogo came out with their brand of yogurt. Yoplait tastes very good and is very low in calories which is great. It's sold for a very affordable and reasonable price, I do still buy it!
Nikha M.
Love yoghurt on a whole. I’ve tried various brands and yoplait is my all time fav. Flours are not overwhelming and the yogurt contains probiotics which is always a plus! I love the original French vanilla flavor the most it has the perfect tang!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart