BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
jacine a.
this flavor combination is amazing!! i really like it. every time i go to buy the yogurt, IT'S SOLD OUT.
Sam M.
Perris
Love it for breakfast or a snack on the go tastes delicious creamy and very true to strawberry banana flavors
Pauline S.
Vallejo
Yum this saved my day everyday for breakfast also helped me when I would need a snack during break for things. It helps me get full in the morning and not have anything heavy before lunch or dinner.
Abby W.
Pewaukee
Yoplait strawberry banana yogurt has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I dont think any other yogurt could ever compare to this!
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
Generally, any Dairy products are bad for grown people. Child are given dairy products in order to fully develop their bones, but once you reach your teenager age dairy often becomes an acne problem.

I personally had a lot of problems with acne, but took a treatment that made wonders to my skin for over 8 months. Now that my skin is in good health, I make sure to treat it well which involves no Dairy.

So if  you drink milk, or eat yogurts and you have breakouts quit it. You'll see the difference in a couple of days. Do not worry though, there are many other milks that may replace the dairy such as soy milk, almond milk, or even rice milk. These are the best compensation from regular cow milk .
Shanae M.
Kingston
This is a great snack if you're feeling peckish or on the go. This can be used to create many tasty treats or it can be eaten straight out the container. This is a great dairy product that you'll love!
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
El favorito dei hija , por su rico sabor y su conciencia cremosita. Este yogurt es una maravilla tanto en su variedad de sabores como el natural que uso como auxiliar de belleza en mascarillas. Es realmente bueno untado o tomado. Una opción rica y a precio accesible.
Chaimae B.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Amber H.
Pickering
This yogurt is delicious extremely smooth and good flavour. They have a good variety of flavours at Costco and are so fairly priced there. You definitely get a taste of whatever flavour it is but can add fruit to make it extra yummy!
Maria L.
Ñuñoa
Love this yogurt, it is a great snack, the taste is really good and also the consistency (not to liquid not to solid). I think is a very good product for a fair price, I’ve tried many flavors and they never disappoint
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart